FS: 2004 Cobra Mystichrome Coupe w/ LOW MILEAGE!

BillO

Established Member
Their is no Odometer issue if you look at the documents the seller just posted the mileage is correct and according to the seller the Car fax doesn't show the accident, the pictures of the damage show only sheet metal and it appears that it was fixed right. If I had $25K to spend I wouldn't hesitate to buy it.

KevinD92

Established Member
There is no odometer issue, it was just a mistake made by the dealership at inspection. It happens more than you'd think. And as far as the damage, the accident was minor as stated on the Autocheck from eBay. There was no frame damage or anything of that nature. I posted pictures of the damage before and after the repair on my Dropbox.

04Cobra03

Established Member
I can see how easily someone would write down the incorrect mileage because our odometers have that stupid decimal in there that makes it hard to read unless you look at it for a minute.
Too bad the car has accident history with such low mileage. I'm surprised they can paint match the color.

KevinD92

Established Member
The mileage issue has now been fixed! I'll post the updated CarFax report once they send it over to me.

**I've added the updated CarFax report to my Dropbox.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'd take the $23k from the guy and have him pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread