FS 2004 Competition Orange Cobra Stock

Svt_kid90

Established Member
Op thanks for not getting back to me AGAIN!!! I had texted u initially about a month ago asking if u were able to bring the car to me since i was getting a loan from my local credit union. I told u i had no problem paying asking and that i would also reimburse u all expenses and buy u 2 plane tickets home. U replied and said u needed a substantial non refundable deposit which i also agreed to, u said u were getting back to me after u talked to your wife in a few days. Never heard from u again. 4 weeks go by, and since i was still on the market i figured i can shoot u a txt, never had a reply. Then i come here a day later and said i had sent u a txt ( i dont think u thought it was me the whole time) and u reply " i dont recall having a messages" so there i sent u another txt asking is the cobra still for sale ? And h say s"yes"! Then i ho about telling u it was me the same guy thatt asked u to bring the car to cali. And guess no reply again!! I understand you are probably a pretty busy person and is totally find but at least have the decency to say something! A simple "no sorry i dont think is possible" ok i get it but not even a reply man ? I mean come on. If u didn't wanna go thru the hassle fo selling it to me ok i get it. But like i said a simple no would of been enough, like they always say comminication is key. I dont mean to be disrespectful but i am a bit upset. Either way GLWS sucks we couldn't work out a deal.

Turbo92Coupe

Established Member
OK now I recall our discussion and yes I did get your initially text and yes as stated it was something I needed to discuss with my wife. Unfortunately that week you and I were discussing my wife's mother was in the hospital and ended up passing away the following week. I have been tending to my wife to help her get threw her loss since.

I apologize for not getting back to you yesterday as I was under my car installing a new clutch (not the cobra for sale) and my son answered the text and forgot to tell me about the text until I just saw your previous post.

I have the car listed on both this forum and craigslist and have a lot of tire kickers and keeping up with the messages has been a task. If your seriously interested shoot me a email at [email protected] and we can communicate using this method.

Users who are viewing this thread