FS: 2004 Torch Red Mustang Cobra

Chris0304

Established Member
Offer

I have scraped every penny possible, In the couch cushions, car seats, pawned some gold, everything I can think of. With everything I have come up with minus what it would cost me to come to KY to get it the best offer I could do is 19k....? I would Love to have this car if its as nice as it appears...

Back N Black

Killin' It
Established Member
please email me about your car. I have a couple of questions. I sent a PM as well, not sure if it went through due to my low post count.

jody.roach at signal-ctc dot com

SF4.6GT

Mr. Drove Them All
Established Member
I have scraped every penny possible, In the couch cushions, car seats, pawned some gold, everything I can think of. With everything I have come up with minus what it would cost me to come to KY to get it the best offer I could do is 19k....? I would Love to have this car if its as nice as it appears...
send me a pm sir lol
please email me about your car. I have a couple of questions. I sent a PM as well, not sure if it went through due to my low post count.

jody.roach at signal-ctc dot com

Email Sent

Last edited:

SF4.6GT

Mr. Drove Them All
Established Member
Guys if you can't send me a pm, feel free to call, text or email. Contact info in the original post. I just want to make it easier for everyone lol

JoeRacer

Established Member
Guys if you can't send me a pm, feel free to call, text or email. Contact info in the original post. I just want to make it easier for everyone lol

Yea, but you posted your home address where the car is stored. So you are making it easier for a car thief too :dw:

JoeRacer

Established Member
:lol: gl with the sale :). It's a great looking car, I'm sure it won't take too long for the right buyer to pick it up.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Good luck man ! Im watching your car as sort of a benchmark for mine if I decide to sell. Our cars have differences but are similar in value IMO.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
If the sale falls through, let me know. Looking to get back into a Cobra within the week.

CobraLov3r

Established Member
Ahh this car is the cover photo to my fb..and now it's FS!!

If I had the cash I'd pick it up in a heartbeat.

GLWS, it's gonna go quick!

Chris0304

Established Member
Still Pending???

All banks should be open by now! Did the guy come by with the money and buy the car or what? I tried to send you a pm but not sure if it went thru or not. It was just the same as what I said on a previous reply. Wondering if 19k would be enough to get it. If so Im on the way!

Users who are viewing this thread