FS: 2004 Torch Red Mustang Cobra

temple30

Established Member
Never understood that to be an insult!!!!!! that is just what they think its is worth or in my case all I would have lol ( very broke ).

Chris0304

Established Member
Def Not an insult! I didn't tell him what his car was worth. I
said all I could do at the moment is 19k! It'd be a diff story if it was a newer car and u could get a car loan for it.

Romeoluv1980

Established Member
Thanks Shaun for a wonder car!!!! Car is in amazing condition. Your professionalism, knowledge, and hospitality was excellent. I would recommend any car you sell as you take such pride in keeping your cars clean and in perfect performance. My 9 year old says she wants me to keep in locked up until she old enough to drive because it's the best car she has ever seen!!! Lol.
Thanks again for one badass car.

Chris0304

Established Member
Dayumn!!!!! Looks like you got 1 Awesome car there Romeo. Maybe I'll get to see it sometime since you r in NC. What part of NC you in?

03whipplecob

Established Member
2006 Lexus IS350

If your interested in a trade for a iS350 has less than 90k miles (original) recently sold my 03 cobra project cause i needed money but regretted it looking to get into one of these again hmu asap thanks.

Bullitt3478

Established Member
This car sold back in April..it was just relished for 17k and I believe it has sold again...someone probably bumped this link by accident because the new lister had it linked in his ad

Users who are viewing this thread