FS: 2004 Torch Red Whipple True Forged Cobra

ForceFedStang

Established Member
LOL Yeah... believe me... I can't really complain. I have too many hobbies to count and they each happen to consume way too much money.

Nice Cobra by the way. Love that shot. The wheels really work well with the car.

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
It honestly makes me sad to see this for sale. I've been watching you build this car for years and have always set your car as my standard for cleanliness. It has always been in immaculate condition from what I have seen and I know it has been taken exceptional care of. Best of luck with the sale.

dpotter

Established Member
I've been fortunate enough to watch him building it in person, looks even better than the pictures show and it runs better than it looks!

Common

Established Member
Brothers on the streets would call this car stupid clean. Hope it goes to a good home...

dpotter

Established Member
Getting insurance lined up and clearing the lounge to turn it back into a 3rd car slot. If anyone is seriously interested and able to purchase this beautiful beast please chime in soon (PM is best for me). Once I title it the price will go up due to the increased expense I will incur.

Thanks for your interest, this kind of car rarely becomes available, certainly not for $30K.

bigdave03

Established Member
Getting insurance lined up and clearing the lounge to turn it back into a 3rd car slot. If anyone is seriously interested and able to purchase this beautiful beast please chime in soon (PM is best for me). Once I title it the price will go up due to the increased expense I will incur.

Thanks for your interest, this kind of car rarely becomes available, certainly not for $30K.

GLWS!!!

$30K is a deal!!!

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Awesome ride...

This car is one of those cars that represent the 03/04 cobra.. a poster child lol. When you type in 04 cobra on google, this car is always in the top 10 image hits.. along with the red hellraiser car with the front end off, the sonic blue car with CCW's haha..

dpotter

Established Member
Still looking for the right buyer for this bad boy, prefer not to have to pay taxes and title it.

dpotter

Established Member
ibleedhp, yes, the car is still for sale unless I can figure out a way to keep her long term with little to no impact to my current lifestyle.

Kevin, thanks for adding the vids.

04cobra3.4

Established Member
trades?

2006 Gt with 11500 org miles. bulit short block, stage iv cams,full exhaust, procharger ds1c, upgraded fuel system, bmr stage II suspension, gt500 front end, 4" cowl hood, roush rear spolier tuned by travis franklin of gearheadsperformance 600 rwhp

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
I spit up my coffee when I saw who posted this thread in the Market section. I cannot believe this day was even in the near future. I am so sorry to hear Kevin. Im sad just reading this. Good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread