FS: 2004 Torch Red Whipple True Forged Cobra

dpotter

Established Member
Marc, I'm in Frisco, just North of Dallas. Kevin and "the TR" are closer to DFW airport.

Marc

Established Member
This is a beautiful car. If I was stateside and not stationed in Japan, I would seriously think about getting this. I am awaiting for them to tell me where I will be stationed. Should know in about 2 weeks...San Antonio is my first choice. Thing is I have a 04 Cobra in storage that has only 17K miles. I have more than $6000 in parts waiting in my dad's garage. I was planning on upgrading to a 2.8KB Mammoth upon my return. Thing is, my car will be very similar to this set up. Its a beautiful ride...no doubt. I know mine will be pretty similar when done, but then I am looking at another month getting everything put together. I will return to the states in June and starting the transformation.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
This is a beautiful car. If I was stateside and not stationed in Japan, I would seriously think about getting this. I am awaiting for them to tell me where I will be stationed. Should know in about 2 weeks...San Antonio is my first choice. Thing is I have a 04 Cobra in storage that has only 17K miles. I have more than $6000 in parts waiting in my dad's garage. I was planning on upgrading to a 2.8KB Mammoth upon my return. Thing is, my car will be very similar to this set up. Its a beautiful ride...no doubt. I know mine will be pretty similar when done, but then I am looking at another month getting everything put together. I will return to the states in June and starting the transformation.

since you have a CO you could probably sell it and your parts you have waiting to install and have enough to buy kevin's car which already has ALL the goodies on it. with all the attention to detail and love and care that you could possibly want put into the install and the car itself. :beer:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

Good to hear that you are finally coming back to the states and will be able to enjoy your car! CO is beautiful but I too would have to think about purchasing Kevin's fully built immaculate car!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Just went out to the garage and took these.

5422038925_508b90ab06_b.jpg

5422039023_ace67f2ca6_b.jpg

5422644740_85b6ae683a_b.jpg

5422039149_fdbe2ae9b2_b.jpg

5422039209_b51a7cedcf_b.jpg

5422644926_7018124921_b.jpg

5422645012_10128a1448_b.jpg

5422039389_41ba8396da_b.jpg

5422039447_dfe66b87ae_b.jpg

5422039547_59db227076_b.jpg

5422645250_3c0423f395_b.jpg

Hope this helps, Kevin

Stage 4.6

Established Member
i thought this car sold? ive been trying to sell my car for over 3 months now! i would be all over this if mine sells? Absolutely a gorgeous ride, i like it so much i actually heve one of your pics as my wallpaper.

Marc

Established Member
since you have a CO you could probably sell it and your parts you have waiting to install and have enough to buy kevin's car which already has ALL the goodies on it. with all the attention to detail and love and care that you could possibly want put into the install and the car itself. :beer:

I hear you Steve, but my car is in Gov't storage in Los Angeles right now. If I bought this car, I would have over $50K invested in cars and both would be sitting until June/July next year. Timing sucks...if I was there, I could probably swing it.

dpotter

Established Member
The car is for sale again, I only purchased it to help Kevin out temporarily. It won't go to just anyone though, she needs to go to a great home. I can't imagine anyone DD this car.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
The car is for sale again, I only purchased it to help Kevin out temporarily. It won't go to just anyone though, she needs to go to a great home. I can't imagine anyone DD this car.

I thought you were purchasing it to "hold" it until Kevin can get back on his feet and buy it back from you? Or did I misunderstand the deal? Either way, sounds like you're greatly helping him out. :rockon:

dpotter

Established Member
Competition, I will allow Kevin to respond as to what his intentions are at this time.

Marc, I PM'd you my number, holler from "over there" if that's possible.

ForceFedStang

Established Member
Would like to pick it up... if only I could convince my wife of the benefits of having a turn key car vs. me in the garage several weeks out of this year working on my '89. Hey honey - The car has Latch hook-ups for the car seats!!

Man - Looking at this ad really hurts.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
ooooooooohhhhhhhh, how I wish I still had money!! The ultimate turn key, well built, extremely clean, and tasteful TERMINATOR!

Users who are viewing this thread