FS: 2004 Torch Red Whipple True Forged Cobra

dpotter

Established Member
I've received numerous inquiries on the car, mostly asking what the bottom dollar price is. The bottom dollar price on the car is $30K as of now. That's what I paid a week ago. If I title the car the price goes up by whatever I have to pay in TT&L IF it's still for sale after I title it. If anyone wants the car and can afford it for $30K let me know. It's less money now and one less owner on the title as it stands for at least another week.

Thanks for your interest. And, thanks to Kevin for creating this trophy.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
forgive me if this has been asked, but what happened to the original factory svt rims? can the car be purchased with the factory rims and adjust some off for the TF rims? I already have ccw sp500s

thanks

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
The car is easily worth $30K with no wheels! :nonono:

then why haven't you bought it yet and got rid of that pos chebby :poke:

:thumbsup:

IMG_0786.JPG

TORQJNKY

then why haven't you bought it yet and got rid of that pos chebby :poke:

:thumbsup:

Nice! :-D I sold my Cobra to get my POS chebby last July. I would surely pick Kevin's car up for the asking price, without question, if I was in the market. But with a new house payment and Z06, my wife would divorce me.

I say it's worth the money because it's so damn clean and well taken care of as we all know Kevin's car is. I sold my Cobra last July for $34.5K with pretty much the same mods and Cobra Misano seats.

Your request about the wheels is reasonable. :beer:

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Nice! :-D I sold my Cobra to get my POS chebby last July. I would surely pick Kevin's car up for the asking price, without question, if I was in the market. But with a new house payment and Z06, my wife would divorce me.

I say it's worth the money because it's so damn clean and well taken care of as we all know Kevin's car is. I sold my Cobra last July for $34.5K with pretty much the same mods and Cobra Misano seats.

Your request about the wheels is reasonable. :beer:

killer man :beer: i understand the wife deal, mine isn't going to be happy seeing me try this stunt :lol:

love 04sleepers car, thats the reason i'm drooling over it. but i just picked up this brand new set of sp500s 6 weeks ago and i really got a bunch sunk into them :cryying:

TORQJNKY

killer man :beer: i understand the wife deal, mine isn't going to be happy seeing me try this stunt :lol:

love 04sleepers car, thats the reason i'm drooling over it. but i just picked up this brand new set of sp500s 6 weeks ago and i really got a bunch sunk into them :cryying:

I hear ya. The SP500's are nice. They're very similar to the TF Mach 5's I had on my Cobra. :thumbsup: You'll get a jewel of a car if you pick it up.

Kevin, sorry a couple of Z06 owners hijacked your thread for a bit. Just admiring your car. :beer:

Marc

Established Member
forgive me if this has been asked, but what happened to the original factory svt rims? can the car be purchased with the factory rims and adjust some off for the TF rims? I already have ccw sp500s

thanks

I doubt he would separate, but if he did, I would be interested in the wheels and tires.

I really like this car, but the timing for me is off. Too bad I am not in the states right now. I should know in the next week or two where I will be stationed.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I hear ya. The SP500's are nice. They're very similar to the TF Mach 5's I had on my Cobra. :thumbsup: You'll get a jewel of a car if you pick it up.

Kevin, sorry a couple of Z06 owners hijacked your thread for a bit. Just admiring your car. :beer:
No problem Craig. :beer:

I do have the stock wheels and tires. But that would not be up to me to decide on what would be done with them. That would be up to David.

dpotter

Established Member
All I need is the $30K I have in the car back out of it so anyone can PM their offer with the stockers and I already have at least 2 interested parties on the TF's including Marc.

Thanks for your interest,

Satyr

Established Member
All I need is the $30K I have in the car back out of it so anyone can PM their offer with the stockers and I already have at least 2 interested parties on the TF's including Marc.

Thanks for your interest,

I am also interested in the TF's. Shoot me a PM with a price when you have some time and I will tell you if they're in my range or not.

Thanks

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Wow Kevin, just wow. :(

I'm kinda stuck right now, but once I get this 98 Cobra (full terminator swap) sold, if your car is still for sale I'll seriously consider it. My wife hates this 98 so much, she told me on Valentines Day to sell it and get myself a GT500. lol.

So, do I get a very gently used 2010/11 GT500, or Kevin's amazing Terminator? Hmmm.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Wow Kevin, just wow. :(

I'm kinda stuck right now, but once I get this 98 Cobra (full terminator swap) sold, if your car is still for sale I'll seriously consider it. My wife hates this 98 so much, she told me on Valentines Day to sell it and get myself a GT500. lol.

So, do I get a very gently used 2010/11 GT500, or Kevin's amazing Terminator? Hmmm.
Well, at least you know the history of the car Steve. And you have seen it in person for the last 5 years and watched it progress.

I would be able to answer any questions you have on it obviously as well.

u1cobra

Established Member
Wow, I can't believe to see this thread.
Sorry for this, Kevin.
You had great jobs to your car. Your car is greatest Terminator I have ever seen.
I hope this beautiful car will go to another good guy's home.
Good luck to you, and dpotter.

Yuichi

Users who are viewing this thread