FS 2007 GT500 white/blue $35K

jcobra

Established Member
I cant believe anyone bought that pos after all the vids of it. That car was beat to hell and im certain that is why it took so long to dump it.

rdsnk46

Established Member
These cars are mustangs BAR-NONE! Mustangs are meant to be driven and raced and had fun with! Dont pout because some guy didn't check the info out before hand.......
I dont know exactly what was said between buyer and seller but it's still a car and it can be repaired! I'm gonna go out and whip on mine just because DGussins drove the shit out of his! LOL! Rant over!

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
I cant believe anyone bought that pos after all the vids of it. That car was beat to hell and im certain that is why it took so long to dump it.

So you are telling me you don't drive the hell out of your pullied Cobra? I knew Dave. He took care of the car. The economy sucks. Stop crapping on other people's things.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Meh, you get what you pay for. Raced, high miles, and discounted accordingly. Research, professional inspection, or assume the risk. Dropping that kind of cash without having Ford look at it wasn't all that prudent given the miles. Also reminds me of the cheap divorce sale of a GT500 a few months ago...that was a nightmare too. Remember...if it sounds too good to be true....it probably is....and listen to your gut. In my opinion, the car was discounted and that needs to be taken into consideration....it was not priced at a sub-1000 mile garage queen rate.

Last edited:

03TrchRedCobra

Established Member
The one from the divorce sale worked out though. The seller posted about it over at Team Shelby & clarified everything.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Yeah the seller isnt all at fault its 50/50 in this case form what i read on here, And I agree Im pretty sure ford made a 500 horsepower supercharged shelby to do what he did with it, thats what these cars were built and sold for, not collecting dust like alot of morons do with shelbys! i get mad seeing peoples cars sit as garage queens.

jcobra

Established Member
So you are telling me you don't drive the hell out of your pullied Cobra? I knew Dave. He took care of the car. The economy sucks. Stop crapping on other people's things.

thats exactly what im telling you. I saw the videos and pics, and that car was abused. He sold it, so who gives a shit.

rexisme

Established Member
The fact the buyer wants him to throw another $4500 his way is absolutely absurd. He bought a high performance car that is posted all over the interent. All you have to do is type his username in on google. I just hope the seller put as-is in the sale to put this whiney little prick out of his misery.

Users who are viewing this thread