FS: 2008 Vapor Silver GT500

TGR96

Established Member
+1 on seeing this car in person at MW. Pics really don't do it justice. One of my favorite S197s...EVER!

GLWS

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I can vouch for this car! I'm going to hate to see it go, put a lot of time in this car

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I can vouch for this car! I'm going to hate to see it go, put a lot of time in this car

yeah we spent many hours together working on it. wouldn't be where it is today without your help Zak :beer:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
If you told the truth and said it was female owned, it might sell faster.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
If not interested in the True Forged wheels I can do a better deal and swap them for 2011 svtpp wheels

redrockett

Established Member
Awesome deal! This car is immaculate and has tons of money invested in it. You will not find a cleaner one!! Could never build this for close to this price.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Awesome deal! This car is immaculate and has tons of money invested in it. You will not find a cleaner one!! Could never build this for close to this price.

Thanks. In the wheels/tires, brakes and suspension alone there is over $10k. Not to mention all the performance upgrades. The car bone stock is worth $33-$35k. My best price is posted.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
It's a nice Shelby. I've had the chance to drive it. Very solid. Very quick. Nice Baer brakes, and sweet wheels. Vapor color is nice too. Can't really go wrong with this one.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
It's a nice Shelby. I've had the chance to drive it. Very solid. Very quick. Nice Baer brakes, and sweet wheels. Vapor color is nice too. Can't really go wrong with this one.

Thanks Brian.

Brian is the one responsible for all the snake skin and the one who powder coated the strut bar.

Users who are viewing this thread