Established Member
**Price Update** $25,200 FIRM

2012 Premium GT
Black, 6 speed manual
401a Interior/ Black heated leather w/white stripes/Carbon style dash inserts
Weathertech Mats
Ford Racing No Slip trunk mat
3:73 gears
Sync, My color, Sat radio, bluetooth, all the premium stuff and also back up sensors.
Comfort package
Security package
Factory HID projectors
Has a little over 17k miles on it, always garaged kept, excellent condition.

Mods:
BBK X-pipe
SR Performance lowering springs
GT500 bump stop kit
J&M Adj. Panhard bar
Blackout light tint for all ext lights (not installed)

No issues whatsoever with the car, just looking to get back into an 03/04 Cobra. Have all stock parts, car has never been tracked or abused. 1st owner was an older gentleman, now myself. Asking $25.2K. NADA puts it at $28k, KBB at $28.5K Open to any offer guys. Text or call anytime at (678)480-5541

image2-1.jpg

image1-1.jpg

image.jpg

image6.jpg

image4.jpg

image3.jpg

Last edited:

pbdrew15

Established Member
Correction, no electronics package. Just has the Sync, bluetooth, Shaker500 setup, steering wheels controls and back up sensors as well.

Last edited:

pbdrew15

Established Member
Well someone could buy the car with no parts on it, back to stock condition. Currently the car has stock cats back on, stock tune, and stock intake on. As I said I decided to go a different direction with another car.

Last edited:

pbdrew15

Established Member
And for warranty to not cover an issue, it would have to be proven the tuner and installed part was the cause of the problem. Bama also has a warranty on their tunes to to cover #8 cylinder.

Rct851

Established Member
And for warranty to not cover an issue, it would have to be proven the tuner and installed part was the cause of the problem. Bama also has a warranty on their tunes to to cover #8 cylinder.

I agree, the whole warranty denied after a tune is overblown. But it is what it is.

pbdrew15

Established Member
Well I appreciate the input sir. If I can't sell it for what I need to, ill just keep driving it. But I'm open to negotiate guys! Thanks.

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Nice car nut its a "base" premium car with the "base" wheels and no brembos. Its worth $21/22 MAX. Either way it's a really nice car and good luck wth the sale!!

pbdrew15

Established Member
Base premium? How do you figure? It has 401a interior, heated seats and all options but nav and brembo. Has 19" premium wheels not 18s. Base models have 400 interior, no back up, no projector HIDs, 18s, non heated seats...so I'm not sure where your info comes from. Private party is worth 28k....

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Nice car nut its a "base" premium car with the "base" wheels and no brembos. Its worth $21/22 MAX. Either way it's a really nice car and good luck wth the sale!!

i was giving you a nice bump....

And when KBB Private party writes you a check let me know...

If I had a dollar for every time I heard "KBB says" I'd be on the Lambo forums, LMAO

Its not a "loaded" premium. No CS fascia. etc, et al... Not worth a retail number over $22...

again, nice car and GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread