FS: 2012 GT Premium M6, 17k miles.

pbdrew15

Established Member
Well when you decide to sell whatever car you have, look up what it's value is, then you just drop 6k off the price and be happy. No one is selling a Premium lower mile GT for 22k. If it had the "CS" package then I would call it that. But it's a "premium" not a "CS" please go take your lowball opinions else where. You don't like the price, don't buy it and don't post negative comments. I've had numerous dealers offer $24-25k as trade in so yes, I do believe $22 is your lowball offer. Please go elsewhere to find the price your looking for.

Last edited:

black5.0

Established Member
bump for you and glws.

I don't' think I've ever heard of a 'base' premium. It's either a base or a premium, the others are options and the car does have some, wish mine had heated seats...

I decided not to sell mine to do lack of interest, seems no one wants to pay anywhere close to blue book for them.

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Well when you decide to sell whatever car you have, look up what it's value is, then you just drop 6k off the price and be happy. No one is selling a Premium lower mile GT for 22k. If it had the "CS" package then I would call it that. But it's a "premium" not a "CS" please go take your lowball opinions else where. You don't like the price, don't buy it and don't post negative comments. I've had numerous dealers offer $24-25k as trade in so yes, I do believe $22 is your lowball offer. Please go elsewhere to find the price your looking for.

Well guess what??? I sold my Boss that I bought in march 2011 and put 2400 miles on in 9 months for $45000... with a $8500 blower, plus $3000 in exhaust, C&R radiator, C&R intercooler, etc that I originally paid $48000!! With simple math the car was worth waaay more to me than $45000 but the MARKET:??::??: said it was not that way...

KBB is an insurance replacement GUIDE and nothing more. It can lag 60 days behind actual market ie: auction pricing. And to clarify Brembos, nav/tech package, CS fascia, glass roof, Shaker 1000, and other options would make the difference between a "base" premium and a "loaded" premium and therefore desireability to prospective buyers. Either way i truly wish you good luck with your sale and hope the right buyer comes along:beer:

Last edited:

pbdrew15

Established Member
Well guess what??? I sold my Boss that I bought in march 2011 and put 2400 miles on in 9 months for $45000... with a $8500 blower, plus $3000 in exhaust, C&R radiator, C&R intercooler, etc that I originally paid $48000!! With simple math the car was worth waaay more to me than $45000 but the MARKET:??::??: said it was not that way...

KBB is an insurance replacement GUIDE and nothing more. It can lag 60 days behind actual market ie: auction pricing. And to clarify Brembos, nav/tech package, CS fascia, glass roof, Shaker 1000, and other options would make the difference between a "base" premium and a "loaded" premium and therefore desireability to prospective buyers. Either way i truly wish you good luck with your sale and hope the right buyer comes along:beer:

That's a great story, and were all so informed having read that. My car is stock, and not a "base" model premium which is unheard of to almost everyone else. Im not asking more then KBB or NADA, not trying to make back any money by selling it. I don't appreciate your long, drawn out posts cluttering up my far sale add and they don't help in anyway. A simple, single post of "GLWS" or "nice car" would have sufficed. If you want to argue with me, send me a PM or spare me the time and just don't. Thank you.

pbdrew15

Established Member
bump for you and glws.

I don't' think I've ever heard of a 'base' premium. It's either a base or a premium, the others are options and the car does have some, wish mine had heated seats...

I decided not to sell mine to do lack of interest, seems no one wants to pay anywhere close to blue book for them.

I appreciate the input sir. Hopefully someone will come along and scoop it up. I'm asking thousands under book value myself :shrug:

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
About to sell the wife's car Andrew, if it goes before this i'll be in contact... I see you want a cobra, but I don't love the wife that much.. haha

lowonfuel

Established Member
I've had numerous dealers offer $24-25k as trade in so yes, I do believe $22 is your lowball offer.

Trade in value is an even worse number than kbb to go off when determining value. They'll just hide the money somewhere else in the deal.

Either way, it's a sexy car that someone will pay for. It seems like every Mustang I see for sale lately has a 'spring' price - meaning summer is right around the corner so they ask premium dollar. Compared to a lot of cars on here I don't think this price is too out of line.

pbdrew15

Established Member
Trade in value is an even worse number than kbb to go off when determining value. They'll just hide the money somewhere else in the deal.

Either way, it's a sexy car that someone will pay for. It seems like every Mustang I see for sale lately has a 'spring' price - meaning summer is right around the corner so they ask premium dollar. Compared to a lot of cars on here I don't think this price is too out of line.

Preciate the bump sir. I agree that if I'm being offered $24-25k for trade in then I should be able to get $25,200 for a sale!! Just waiting on the right buyer. Thanks guys.

jakhammer

Established Member
if this were 4 months from now I would be all over it... timing! GLWS, I love the car and would buy it if I was exactly where I wanted to be with cash instead of financing.

pbdrew15

Established Member
Thanks guys. I'm def willing to work something out with someone as I just bought another car. So if anyone is interested I'm willing to work a deal. Thanks guys :beer:

RicerEater2012

Thread Destroyer
Established Member
i think your price is fair. here in northeast ok i dont see that many coyote's running around (the 3 towns around me im the only one with a 5.0) and there is very very few used ones around here for sale. base one's with 20k miles are going for around 22k.

cjlprerunner

Established Member
Trade?
my2y5ugy.jpg

"I cannot harness the gnarness" -Kartman

Users who are viewing this thread