FS 2013 GT500 SG/Black

Speed Alchemist

Established Member
Just lowered the price by a grand - hoping to try and move something soon. The car is one of the last pieces of the puzzle before I can get some other stuff done. So, hopefully this will bring me a little closer to where someone wants to pull the trigger ;-)

Speed Alchemist

Established Member
Figured I'd try to bump up and see if any new eyes catch on here. Might have found a house that will end up working for what I need so that could really motivate my end to try and get a deal done. Happy Monday, all!

2mchtoy

Established Member
Beautiful car by all means. I'm just not so sure of the price if your looking to move this fast. I just priced a 14, with a few options and I was at 55k. It was still outta my payment range so I figure I'd just keep my 13gt and enjoy it. It would be great to own one, maybe a few years down the road when they are in the 40's. Glws

Speed Alchemist

Established Member
Figured I'd bump it up and see if anyone is interested. Motivated to make a deal here so if you think you're close, let me know and we can try to make a deal. Thanks!

Speed Alchemist

Established Member
Kicked a few bucks off again in hopes of something panning out! Got a few estimates from a few dealers on a trade it was pretty bleak so I'd really much rather it go to an enthusiast rather than them...

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
Kicked a few bucks off again in hopes of something panning out! Got a few estimates from a few dealers on a trade it was pretty bleak so I'd really much rather it go to an enthusiast rather than them...

If you don't mind sharing, what kind of numbers are the dealers throwing out there for your car? Trying to trade a loaded car in is always a rough-go because you never get much of your money back on options.

Speed Alchemist

Established Member
If you don't mind sharing, what kind of numbers are the dealers throwing out there for your car? Trying to trade a loaded car in is always a rough-go because you never get much of your money back on options.

Well, I've gotten offers ranging from $48k to $57k. Nothing that really blew my skirt up so that's why I didn't immediately trade in.

Speed Alchemist

Established Member
Price lowered to $59,000 because I really need this car gone soon - house deal is coming down to the wire and need to see the extra money each month...

Thanks for the trade offers so far from everyone. It's really tempting to make something work but for now, I think I'm stuck with just a cash deal...

96supersnake

Established Member
You might get more attention, If after 3 months you would have posted some pictures up, just saying man! GLWS.

Last edited:

Speed Alchemist

Established Member
You might get more attention, If after 3 months you would have posted some pictures up, just saying man! GLWS.

Hey, thanks...yeah I wish I could but I am not allowed to post pictures or I would have by now. If anyone is interested, I'm happy to email them directly through my regular email address. I know that's inconvenient for people to window shop and such but I guess I'm restricted to a point

Speed Alchemist

Established Member
Just bumping it up...hoping that someone is interested in a deal. I actually might go to the dealership today and buy a commuter car although I don't expect to be blown away with an offer for anything and should be back with my car as well. But, maybe I'll get lucky....

Anyhow, hope someone is still in the market. Thanks!

96supersnake

Established Member
I suppose I've hit a somewhat parallel point to everyone else looking to sell here. I'm sadly looking to move on my GT500 and hope that it gets to someone who will enjoy it. The wife said it's either keep my car and we stay in the house we're in or sell my car, downgrade to something much more modest, and we'll build a new house. I figure if I make the sacrifice now, after the house is built and I 'find a few more bucks' each month working an extra side job, I will be able to get back into one!

This one is pretty much just like everything else on here. It's a 2013 Shebly GT500 in sterling gray with black stripes (black interior of course). Options on the car are the SVT performance pack, SVT track pack, electronics package, glass roof, and the Shaker pro audio pack. Right now it is hovering around 12800 miles but that changes as it's been my daily driver and I hit up the shore :burnout:

Car has been out of any bad weather of course. Never had the tach above 5k and never taken it over 85 mph. Once the weather turned, I had planned to at least rev the engine up but I guess the best laid plans... Had the oil changed twice at Ford (once at 500 miles and once at 7500 miles). I have Llumar 35% all the way around and can provide the materials needed for the lifetime warranty. I also put on the extra coverages on which covers the rims, paint, windshield, etc. and was told by Ford when I bought it that it could be transferred to a subsequent buyer.

I don't think I can put any pictures up here but if you shoot me a PM or something, I can give you my email and then send something your way. Or, if someone has a way to help with that, I'm happy to send them pics to post or whatever. Sticker was $67,110 or something (plus the ADM which was a pain in the balls to get the dealer to eat). Looking to get around $59000 but could be somewhat flexible with the price.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions :beer:

grayshelby_zps9b7ee8d7.gif

grayshelby2_zpsf6eed1e5.gif

grayshelby4_zps7919f046.gif

grayshelby3_zpsa8a29b6f.gif

Awesome Ride!! I wished I could help you out, but I'm broke:)..GLWS my friend!

Last edited:

Speed Alchemist

Established Member
A very hearty thanks, Doug for uploading the pictures. I appreciate the effort to get the car into the next enthusiast. If anyone wants any particular pictures or anything, just PM me and I can send them right out to via email.

Speed Alchemist

Established Member
Ok so the time has come where I'm just going to have to make a deal on the car to a dealer...which really does pain me in a number of ways. Without boring you with the details, if you want to buy this car for $57500, that's basically going to be my bottom line price. It essentially is what I'll get on the trade after putting some money down on the next car. I'd obviously love it to go to someone who can enjoy and appreciate it but if no one in the area is interested to make a deal, I can understand and will just trade it to the dealer. Deal pretty much is going down by the end of the week one way or another. If you are interested, let's talk and make a deal.

So, $57500 going once....going twice....

reason4treason

Established Member
don't know how you went about contacting dealers or how many you talked to, but one of my approaches when selling was to do a search of dealers within 500 miles on autotrader and cars.com for NEW GT500s. then order the search by price with the HIGHEST prices first. those are dealers that have the largest markup on their new cars.

in my area, there are dealers with 25K markups, 20K, 15K, 10K, etc. I just had a copy-and-paste message that I put in their ad for their new car with my contact info. probably about 1/2 obviously didn't even read my message, they just instantly replied trying to sell me theirs. those dealers I had to clarify that I wanted to sell mine, not buy theirs. among the rest who understood my message, most made offers, and of course they varied. overall I got lots of offers and ended up selling mine to a dealer that has 10K markups on his. I got about $400 less than what I paid for it and it had 3200 miles on it.

a guy I know just sold his in my area and for his 10 or 11 month old 2013 with 4,000+ miles on it got 3K under what he paid for it (which I believe was msrp). that dealer has 20K markups on his new GT500. that dealer resold his car in 1 week.

it seems like you ought to be able to get 59-60K out of the right dealer for your car. in my experience, offers varied very widely. it was by talking with about 30 dealers that I got something available instantly that was decent.

good luck with moving it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread