FS 2013 GT500 SG/Black

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Nice.car... It's a shame no one has grabbed it. The 13-14 Shelby market has softened a lot in the last 4-5 months. If you can honestly get 57 on trade... Jump on it. One of my buddies just traded his loaded 13 on a GTR and got 50 after lots of bickering.

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
. The 13-14 shelby market has softened a lot in the last 4-5 months. If you can honestly get 57 on trade... Jump on it.

it really hasn't softened though.

Still about 57-60k wholesale- your buddy was getting ****ed.

saqysaby.jpg

Last edited:

reason4treason

Established Member
^yeh, I'd have to disagree with that too based on what I've seen.

especially this time of year, prices are highest. it's a warm weather car. in the winter, I know even in California at the dealerships that commonly have $10K+ ADMs, I've spoken with many in January who had lowball offers or didn't reply to my communication at all even though they'll snatch them up quickly, even buy them from other dealers, and generally sell them quickly during May through September. that includes dealers in the SF Bay area, Sacramento, and So Cal

Last edited:

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
it really hasn't softened though.

Still about 57-60k wholesale- your buddy was getting ****ed.

saqysaby.jpg

I am not going to hijack this thread... 57k trade in with his mileage is a good number.
Also there are three 13 GT500s priced well below 60k on this site for some time.. Still available.

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I am not going to hijack this thread... 57k trade in with his mileage is a good number.
Also there are three 13 GT500s priced well below 60k on this site for some time.. Still available.

$57k is good- that's what I was saying. But $57k is still soft.

And those cars are still available, because they're only listed here- not the major classifies sites that these cars turn fast on.

But I've said my peace on that.

backinastang

Established Member
$57k is good- that's what I was saying. But $57k is still soft.

And those cars are still available, because they're only listed here- not the major classifies sites that these cars turn fast on.

But I've said my peace on that.

You were offered $57k from a dealer and you are holding out for $500? Do yourself a favor and cash out before they drop.

$57 is not soft it's gold. Be happy. Most cars drop a lot more and a lot faster.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread