FS: 2014 GT500 Ruby Red Metallic / Black Stripes

1FASFKR

Established Member
I am the original owner at 46 years old and I bought the car new in July of 2013. I have the title in hand. The car has no dings, dents or scratches in the paint. I’m sure a small blemish here and there if you can find it… The car has 20,772 miles and is garage kept 100%. Has not seen a track. Never used LC. Next oil change is due at 24k miles. Not used as a daily driver. Used for pleasure driving and running the kids back and forth to practices and what not. Car needs a good home.

Options:
Ruby Red Metallic Paint
SVT PP
SVT Track Package
Electronics/Nav
Recaros
Shaker Pro
Shelby car cover

Mods:
Tint
Revan Racing 13-6 Carbon Fiber Kit - No pulley
SCT4 tuner with Lund 93 octane and stock tunes stored
JLT passenger side catch can
Ford Racing mufflers
Ford Racing 65mm Twin Blade TB
Jeager Stone Guards in front
Cortex Street Racing LCAs
Cortex Racing Torque Arm
Cortex Racing Watts Link
Cortex Racing oil cooler diff cover
Pirelli 295s rear and 275s front

As you can see, it’s got some quality mods. I have all stock parts and they can go with the new owner if they want. $51,900 Reduced to $49,900.

Thanks for looking
[email protected]

IMG_3002_zps8yoiukpp.jpg

IMG_3003_zpswvipbs3f.jpg

IMG_2442_zpsd6xdodlq.jpg

Watts1_zpsc795df05.jpg

Last edited:

1FASFKR

Established Member
Price reduced. Put only 425 miles on the car since Sept. 21,196 miles on the car now.

1FASFKR

Established Member
Beautiful car and glws.

How do you like those Pirellis? Hook decent?

Thanks. My heart is not even half in it to sell it really. That's why I started a little high on price. But looking a head, I'm probably going to want the next GT500...

Hot days they seems to be great. Tho I've never used LC or launched the car. I've just broke them loose from a roll here and there, for fun really. Cold days...still better than the GYs.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Tons of sub 10k miles 13/14s out there for mid to high 40s...

your car looks fantastic and the color is rare, so that will help, but its priced a hair too high.

GLWS!

RRMBrembo

Established Member
Beautiful car! I miss my ruby red mustang, the color really makes the body lines pop when cleaned and waxed.

1FASFKR

Established Member
Tons of sub 10k miles 13/14s out there for mid to high 40s...

your car looks fantastic and the color is rare, so that will help, but its priced a hair too high.

GLWS!

I've seen a naked Ruby on the road and a Ruby w/white stripes at a cars and coffee meet but I've not seen another Ruby w/black stripes in North TX. I think I saw where mine is 1 of 3xx something. Rare? I dunno...I just fell in love with the color at first sight. As far as pricing, I'm not in a hurry. :)

Beautiful car! I miss my ruby red mustang, the color really makes the body lines pop when cleaned and waxed.

Thanks. Yes I get tons of compliments on the color.

1FASFKR

Established Member
I'm taking it off the market. Over $7k of excellent mods. I'm unwilling to compromise on my price any further and I'm not even sure I'd let it go for what I ask. To tell you the truth, I'm relieved. My wife said I'd miss it and well...she's usually right about stuff like this. I sold a numbers matching Liberty Blue 69 vert GTO 4 spd after a guy at a gas station made a very nice offer. I drove halfway across the midwest to get that car and even tho I nearly doubled my money, I kinda wish I had it today. There's a lot a cars out there that are dime a dozen. I don't feel my Shelby is one of them.

Thanks for looking.

puddychucks

Established Member
I'm taking it off the market. Over $7k of excellent mods. I'm unwilling to compromise on my price any further and I'm not even sure I'd let it go for what I ask. To tell you the truth, I'm relieved. My wife said I'd miss it and well...she's usually right about stuff like this. I sold a numbers matching Liberty Blue 69 vert GTO 4 spd after a guy at a gas station made a very nice offer. I drove halfway across the midwest to get that car and even tho I nearly doubled my money, I kinda wish I had it today. There's a lot a cars out there that are dime a dozen. I don't feel my Shelby is one of them.

Thanks for looking.

Good on you.

'13/'14 GT500s are the shiz.

Even more so in 2020 when Mustangs are battery operated

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for looking.
Good call on you.
That is a special car. She's a beauty. Enjoy it.

pierce88

Established Member

Thanks for looking.

Had the same change of mind with mine. Insane what some people are selling these things for.

-Pierce

1FASFKR

Established Member
Thanks everybody. I've been driving my Shelby and enjoying it very much. I think I got a bit of the auto-mania sickness that's out there right now. I drove a HC and was looking at the coming ZL1 10 spd. The HC was pretty fun and paddles were really quick and firm shifting. The tech was great as well. Nice exhaust note. Definitely a cool fast ass ride but in the end, I decided my Shelby was still the more exclusive car. I like rowing thru gears and controlling the engine RPM. Blipping the throttle on down shifts and stuff. The unique quality of the Trinity engine and the Shelby name. I'll definitely take a look at the next Gen GT500. So, I maybe down this road again but until then, I'm going to continue to enjoy what I have now.

Users who are viewing this thread