FS: 2014 Mustang GT Armageddon twin turbo - fully loaded

10splaya22

Established Member
Send it again please, I can't seem to locate it.

See the original post, I added videos. Next car will be drag strip only. No more street drama.

Car has never been for sale before. You have it confused with another car.

Beautiful car! I thought it was the same one as well but realized they are different colors. I like yours better anyways! GLWS

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Trade for a full bolt on 13 Shelby and cash on your end?

No offense, but trading for a slower car with more cash out of my pocket isn't a good thing.

How much boost, rwhp? rwtq? Any drag numbers, 93?

11 PSI, never been on dyno. Street datalog tuned with factory wideband sensors.

This was on 93 octane

Atmore.jpg

my13Elenor

Established Member
Understand, hope you reach your goals! Beautiful car, if you had a built short block, I'd be selling my car... Lol.. Best to you

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Went ahead and replaced the ET Street Radials on the car. Now they are 28" (what a lucky buyer).

11210246_10153239351601145_1560116650_n.jpg

This car, even on a very conservative tune, does work. No transbrake or 2 step installed hurts 60' times a bit being gentle out of the hole, but look at the mph.

Atmore001.jpg

Last edited:

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
It wouldn't last another day if I was looking for one. Your car is priced right and if anyone is looking to do this to there car they should jump on yours.
I paid that for mine with a similar build "TVS" but yours is 2 years newer. Someone is missing out if they are in the market.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
It wouldn't last another day if I was looking for one. Your car is priced right and if anyone is looking to do this to there car they should jump on yours.
I paid that for mine with a similar build "TVS" but yours is 2 years newer. Someone is missing out if they are in the market.

I know, right! Yet people are still trying to get me to come down. Can't blame them, all I can do is say no.

Users who are viewing this thread