FS: 2014 Mustang GT Armageddon twin turbo - fully loaded

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
What in the world are you doing????????

Honestly, just tired of the car scene in my town and all the butthurt this car produced with certain people. I really just want to move on, building a dedicated drag strip only car. I'm done with the "street scene" and drama.

This car is too nice to strip & gut into a dedicated drag car.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I can understand that. It truly is a very nice car for sure and if you are more into the race side, then your car is way too nice to start cutting up.
People shouldn't take the street so serious, I mean somebody has to win.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
The problem is that Troy usually wins lol.. There are less and less cool people to race I've noticed.. I only raced a couple people when I was down in the south.. Troy was the easiest race, I loss 1 and I won 1. This was against his GT500.. The other people I beat were annoying to listen to lol. "you jumped, you did this you did that blah blah blah". I can see where Troy would get annoyed, and frankly that car probably rarely loses.. Maybe seen it lose 1x again that built, s/c and sprayed vette..

Troy the car is beautiful, and if I had the spare cash I would totally swoop that up. GLWS

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I would buy it in a minute if i didn't already have one with similar mods. Mine is the same trans, rear, with a tvs and built motor and a 12 not a 14. Its doubtful that mine is as well thought out as his though.
If anybody was looking to do even the turbo route, much less everything else, they should snatch this car up in a minute.

11GTcoupe

Established Member
Beautiful car and build, my OCD is quite happy..unless I missed, and I read your build thread too, I didn't see what kinda power this beaut makes??

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I want to know who the typical butt hurt people were, you can PM the deets OP!

Either GLWS, car looks clean as hell. I know Florida is the home of fast ass cars, cant wait to see what you do next!

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Hey unleashed any word on that EcoBoost oil change info my email has changed [email protected] Thanks

Send it again please, I can't seem to locate it.

I want to know who the typical butt hurt people were, you can PM the deets OP!

Either GLWS, car looks clean as hell. I know Florida is the home of fast ass cars, cant wait to see what you do next!

See the original post, I added videos. Next car will be drag strip only. No more street drama.

Wasn't this sold already for 10k cheaper

Car has never been for sale before. You have it confused with another car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread