FS>99-04 complete ROUSHCHARGER kit

Hodgepodge

Established Member
this can all be worked out in a matter of minutes...

King Roush = pick up the phone, call Paypal (1-888-221-1161), tell them what you did to refund the money, ask for the confirmation number of the refund and provide that information to the dhsmustang.

dhsmustang = once you have the confirmation # of the refund from the King Roush, call paypal (1-888-221-1161), tell them that you were refunded money and that it has not been posted to your account.

problem solved

I don't think this would work because he will not answer my phone calls and won't return my calls. If you weren't trying to screw me then why aren't you trying to help me out?

King_Roush

BANNED
Here is my proof

Proof1.gif

Proof2.gif

Proof3.gif

you can select with transactions to file and which ones not to, i have called you back and texted you bro your really starting to piss me off, i did get a voice mail from you today but my wife has my phone in Dallas i will call you Thursday i hope you can wait until then instead of posting B.S.

Hodgepodge

Established Member
I understand that you can pick which transaction to show and which ones not to show, but obviously you can see from the options selected that ALL TRANSACTIONS are shown. Hope to hear from you Thursday!

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
King Roush was here today at 3:35pm yet he didn't bother to update this thread.

It is incredibly stupid to scam someone out of almost 3k while having so much of your information online.

Please post the confirmation number of the refund you claim to have sent.

Do the right thing Mr. Lopez....

Last edited:

Hodgepodge

Established Member
Spoke with seller today, should be sending some documents my way and will call Paypal to get transaction numbers.

King_Roush

BANNED
King Roush was here today at 3:35pm yet he didn't bother to update this thread.

It is incredibly stupid to scam someone out of almost 3k while having so much of your information online.

Please post the confirmation number of the refund you claim to have sent.

Do the right thing Mr. Lopez....

listen DICK i have NEVER screwed anyone out of anything and NEVER will
i have done what i can to resolve this and you should mine your own damn biz i really dont care what you find online dig up what you want i really dont care.:poke:

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
arent you the same guy who was going to buy my old vortech supercharger last year. Sent me over $2000 then decided to back out and I had to send all the money back? Sounds like a similar situation here....

Users who are viewing this thread