FS>99-04 complete ROUSHCHARGER kit

Hodgepodge

Established Member
me? No I don't think I have ever bought something, sent the money, and then decided to back out. And this is not a similar situation. I sent the money, and then two weeks later he told me that he couldn't sell it. I was supposed to get a refund, but am still waiting.

Hodgepodge

Established Member
Raph has been keeping me posted and sincerely trying to solve the issue. Paypal FTMFL!

Last edited:

QMSolutions

When fast isn't enough!
Established Member
I have tried to contact him but, no answer! DH I hope you guys resolve the issue at hand. I will help in any way I can!

The day I posted the pics was the last time I have seen him.

Last edited:

Hodgepodge

Established Member
Did you ask him how? Because I still don't have it. I can post up pictures of my Paypal to prove it. Did you ask him about the turbo? From what he told me, the turbo was sitting on the floor in his garage and he couldn't put it on because he couldn't afford it.

The reason he couldn't afford it because he has to buy a new vehicle because his wife totaled their other car.

QMSolutions

When fast isn't enough!
Established Member
The turbo is on his car, according to the guys that installed it. He doesn't have a garage to keep it in.

zimmer

Established Member
I think this may be helpful, it is taken from paypals website. I think it's the reason why all of this happened.

Is there a limit to the amount of payments Personal accounts can receive?
Question :
Answer :
Yes. Depending on the primary currency of the Personal account, the receiving limit is FORMAT ERROR$500.00 USD, $650.00 CAD, or €500.00 EUR. (The receiving limit is based on the primary currency of the account. If you receive payments in more than one currency, your limit will be calculated based on the total amount you receive each month – after the amount is converted into your primary currency. To view your Personal account limit, log in to your account and click the View Limits link.)

The receiving limit applies to the following payment types: eBay Items, Auction Non-eBay, and Goods-Other (Website sales). All applicable payments that exceed the monthly limit will be placed in accept/deny status until you upgrade your account to receive the payments or you choose to deny them. If no action is taken, the payment is returned to the buyer after 30 days. The limit is reset monthly.

Hodgepodge

Established Member
Nah thats not what happened. He lying to me and never sent the money back.

Last edited:

zimmer

Established Member
Well, if he would have looked in his accept/deny tab and posted what was listed we would know for sure. By now, they would have refunded the money to him tho...::whoknows::

Last edited:

Hodgepodge

Established Member
well if you paid with a credit card it would go directly there, and if you paid with a bank account it would go directly to your bank account.

I'm not sure that you're right. I am almost positive that it would just refund straight to the paypal account. Then you would have to transfer it back to the bank accout or credit card.

It doesn't matter anyways, because the money is not in the bank account I paid with. And the fact of the matter is, this guy SCAMMED me. He claimed that his wife was in a terrible car accident and he couldn't afford to put a turbo on his car, so he had to keep the Roush. BS! I've talked with people who live in his area and this "stand up guy" sold the blower to someone in Houston/Sugar Land and put the turbo on the car. They also told me his wife wrecked the car in early November, not January. :nonono:

Hodgepodge

Established Member
By now, they would have refunded the money to him tho...::whoknows::

Right. That is, if Rafael Lopez ever transferred the money to his Paypal account or even to me. I have emails from paypal stating that he never initiated a transaction, and that was all he needed to do. But he never had the money in the first place. It was spent well before then

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
well if you paid with a credit card it would go directly there, and if you paid with a bank account it would go directly to your bank account.

ive been using paypal for years and the credit card part is right, but everytime i pull it out of my bank account, if i get refunded money, it goes into paypal. I may have it set up that way, i really dont know but thats what always happened

Users who are viewing this thread