FS - Complete Hardtop Assy. for 94-04 Mustang/Cobra Convertible - OEM 1995 2-Top

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Yes. I always thought they would hurt the soft top latch spring more than doing any good.

I thought their function was to pull the soft top hooks down so that they did not poke into the bottom side of the convert. top boot? After time and with vibration those hooks would eventually wear the bottom side of that padded convert. top boot/cover.

^^^I think I may have a pair of these also, somewhere?

R

95GT2TOP

Established Member
Well Robert I guess the time has come to plead for help from anyone who reads this thread. If anyone has, or knows anyone, who is willing to part with a Removable Hardtop Cart I'd be very interested.
It was a pleasure talking with you Robert.

95GT2TOP

Established Member
Hi Robert, It's been awhile. I finally found a hardtop craddle. Yes a couple of years have gone by, but i found one. My car is complete again.
One thing that caught my eye in this thread was the assembly paper work you had for the hardtop craddle. Do you still have that? Also the craddle I found only had one of the two safty decals, Might you have some of those still kicking around?

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I am going to have to look and see if I still have any 2-Top stuff. I may have sold everything. Give me a few days and if you don't hear back from me, send me another message or reply to this thread and rattle my cage......:D

Robert

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
LOL Thank You, and good to talk to you again.

I did some looking last night and I don't think I have the dolly assy. instructions, but I do have one of the two black textured panels that hold the two upright A-frame sides together. It has four screw holes for attachment, two on each side.

Robert

95GT2TOP

Established Member
I do thank you for looking Robert. I'll have to talk to Mustang Mike over on the MCA page. Someone told me he has a way to reprint stuff like this. Again I do thank you and hope you're doing well. Talk soon. DC

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
You're welcome.

One thing I did find was the instruction sheet for installation of the 2000 Cobra R wind splitter. <<That is a cool piece for a 2000 Cobra R owner. It is the instruction sheet used at the dealership to install the splitter because the splitter was shipped inside the car to prevent damage.

R

Users who are viewing this thread