fs/ft 03 dsg mach 1

Bad Karma

Established Member
where are you located and what kinda damage was done to the car...what was replaced?...any pics of the car when damaged?

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
where are you located and what kinda damage was done to the car...what was replaced?...any pics of the car when damaged?

i am located in gainesville, va. The hood front pass fender, bumper cover and chin spoiler was replaced. The only mechanical piece was the steering rack. There was no frame damage. I used to have some pics and ill see if i cant dig them up. Pm me your email addy and if i can find them ill shoot them to you

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
ttt for an update. the o/r prochamber is now a catted prochamber. had mac high flow cats installed in it today

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
punisher-pm returned. competetion-i am still interested in wranglers. Im open to alot of years. What do you have? Thanks.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
punisher-pm returned. competetion-i am still interested in wranglers. Im open to alot of years. What do you have? Thanks.

1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport. I can't recall the milage off hand, but I want to say it's around 90k. It's kept up very well, and just had a tune up (cap, rotor, wires, plugs) and I also just replaced both rear wheel cylinders, and put new brakes all around. The stock rims started to get some rust on them, so I put a brand new set of 15x9 Centerline chrome wheels on it, with a brand new set of tires. It has a 4.0L six cylinder, and is pretty good on gas. It has an Automatic. Grey interior, with red and black seat covers front and rear. It also has a brand new black soft top on it. Also has a brand new set of off road lights on it, and I just put a hitch on it, but have never pulled anything behind it. It's been well taken care of, and I'm not trying to sell it, but I saw your post and thought that might be worth letting it go for. I'd go snap a current picture, but it's dark outside. It's red with the black top.

This is the only picture I have with it in the background. Homo I know, but you get the idea. Also those are the old wheels. I'll snap some new ones tomorrow if you want. Just washed it and waxed it yesterday.

l_6bab6691cdbab509abb3c66bd93bcea6.jpg

Last edited:

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport. I can't recall the milage off hand, but I want to say it's around 90k. It's kept up very well, and just had a tune up (cap, rotor, wires, plugs) and I also just replaced both rear wheel cylinders, and put new brakes all around. The stock rims started to get some rust on them, so I put a brand new set of 15x9 Centerline chrome wheels on it, with a brand new set of tires. It has a 4.0L six cylinder, and is pretty good on gas. It has an Automatic. Grey interior, with red and black seat covers front and rear. It also has a brand new black soft top on it. Also has a brand new set of off road lights on it, and I just put a hitch on it, but have never pulled anything behind it. It's been well taken care of, and I'm not trying to sell it, but I saw your post and thought that might be worth letting it go for. I'd go snap a current picture, but it's dark outside. It's red with the black top.

This is the only picture I have with it in the background. Homo I know, but you get the idea. Also those are the old wheels. I'll snap some new ones tomorrow if you want. Just washed it and waxed it yesterday.

l_6bab6691cdbab509abb3c66bd93bcea6.jpg

i can't see the pic here at work as myspace is blocked. is there any way you could email the pic/pics to [email protected]? Thanks man. It def sounds nice and from what I read I am def interested in trying to work a trade. :beer:

PM replied.

replied back :beer:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
i'll let you know when it pops up! thanks!!:beer:

I'm on my desktop, as it's the only computer that has my camera software downloaded on it, so it's slow at sending the email. But it just popped up and said sent, so you should have it any second! Let me know!

-Lance

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
I'm on my desktop, as it's the only computer that has my camera software downloaded on it, so it's slow at sending the email. But it just popped up and said sent, so you should have it any second! Let me know!

-Lance

received and replied! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread