FS: Fully Built Motor/Tranny Oxford White 03 Cobra

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
NEW PRICE! FS:Built Motor/Tranny Oxford White 03 Cobra

NEW PRICE: $25,500 THE CAR HAS TO GO!

***If you want more info or have any questions, you can e-mail me at [email protected], call me at 316-772-6119, or just PM me on here.***

I never thought I'd come to this day. haha I just began my career after finishing up with college and unfortunately, it's time for me to get rid of my Cobra. The reason for the sale is I'm going to be buying a house shortly, and it looks like I'm going to need the extra cash for little things around the house. I'll own another one sometime down the road, but unfortunately I can't have both right now.

CAR HISTORY

The car is in very good shape with minimal wear and tear. It has 33,310 miles on it. I'm the first and only owner of the car. The car is garage kept, and is never driven in the rain. The motor was built with Diamond pistons at 23,000 miles by MC Racing in Kansas City. They did a great job on the motor and the car has always ran perfectly! I've got all the paperwork and receipts for the built motor if you would like to have them! The car has only had two bottles ran through it. The nitrous kit was set up for race gas and was installed and tuned before the motor was built at MC Racing last year. Since the motor was built, I just haven't had the time to mess with it. When I moved to Phoenix, the car was tuned again at Performance Solution, a reputable 03 Cobra shop. I didn't have them tune the nitrous, because I knew I wasn't going to have the time to drive the car much. I just wanted a safe tune for city driving. So as of now the car does not have a nitrous tune, but is set up and nitrous ready when you have the time to get a tune for however much of a shot you want. When the car did have a nitrous tune, it made 553rwhp and 638rwtq on a 60 shot! As for track times, I never made a pass on the nitrous. Back when I lived in Kansas, the car went 11.81 at 121mph on stock F1's. That was just w/ a ported blower and a 2.76 pulley. I haven't had it to the track since then; just drive it around on the weekends when I get a little bored. Like I said, it's been a great car and someone's going to be very happy with it!

Oxford White 2003 Cobra #6820 of 8394 born on 04/23/2003

POWER on 91 octane:
484rwhp and 501rwtq

BUILT MOTOR:

Diamond dished pistons
Tension piston rings made for nitrous/blower car
Coated main bearings
Coated rod bearings
Bore and hone .020 thousands
5 angle valve job
ARP head studs
ARP main studs
9 thread heads from Ford

BUILT TRANNY:

Spec Stage 3 Clutch
Fidanza Steel Flywheel
MGW Shifter (Blue handle)
Steeda clutch quadrant
Steeda firewall adjuster
26 Spline input shaft (Liberty)
Billet shift dogs
Carbon Fiber blocker rings
New TOB

MOTOR MODS

Billetflow 3.1/6# Pulley combo
3.2 Alternator Pulley
Stage 3 Steig. ported blower
SCT flip chip in glove box for tuning
CAI (open K&N filter)
O/R BBK X-Pipe
Borla Catback
NGK TR7ix plugs
Dynotune nitrous kit (60 shot post MAF)
Dynotune bottle heater

FUEL MODS

60lb injectors
Dual Focus Pumps
SCT 2400 MAF

COOLING MODS

Gords Heat Exchanger
LPF Reservoir
LDC Cylinder Head cooling mod

MISC. MODS

Snake in grill
Speed of Sound pillar pod (boost and fuel pressure gauges)
10.5 chrome Cobra wheels w/ Nitto DR's out back
Steeda SS lowering springs (lowered the car about an inch)
Billetflow IRS Brace
Brand new (replaced 1K miles ago) front Hawk brake pads and new rotors
Rear brakes have around 10K on them

Those are all the mods I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure I missed something along the way, but that's the majority of it! This is truly an insane car, and the person who gets it will be very impressed! It's a car that is built to go either way: KB/Whipple/Turbo or BIG shot of nitrous. Either way, the car is built and ready to handle pretty much whatever you can throw at it. I'd say the only weak link on the car is the half shafts. Just throw some level 5's in or a solid rear, and you're good to go!

OTHER STUFF INCLUDED W/ THE CAR

I've got the stock 9inch wheels and F1's that came on the car. The tires have a few thousand miles left on em, I'd say. I've also got another spare 9inch rim that a friend of mine gave me a long time ago that I've got laying around, but it doesn't have a tire; it's just another spare rim. This stuff is included in the asking price, if you want it!

DINGS, SCRATCHES, AND FIX UPS

I'm going to try to be as descriptive as I can! I'm an honest guy, and not a very good photographer so I'll try to describe the little cosmetic fixups on the car as best I can!

*The car has a small ding visible only from certain angles on the passenger side directly above the air duct behind the door (not visible in pictures).

*There is a couple nicks in the hood and front bumper. None are big enough to get on a camera, besides the one displayed in one of the pictures you'll see below.

*You'll also see in one of the pictures, a little bit of the carpet behind the driver's seat is coming up. It's not even visible unless you push the driver's seat forward, but I'm nit picky about the car and it pissed me off when I saw it! I have no clue how this happened, but an easy fix if you didn't want to get new carpet would be to just throw some carpet floor mats over it.

*There is a little bit of moisture in the passenger tail light thanks to the one time I went through an automatic car wash just after I moved to Phoenix. I always wash the car by hand, and the one time I go through one of those things - I ended up getting some moisture in one of the tail lights. Not a big deal, but it's just a little something that would need cleaned out eventually.

*There is a small scratch in the paint of the drivers side mirror. It's nothing major, but it's there. There's a pic below so you have an idea of what I'm talking about.

I think that about covers it, so here's some pics!

New built motor:

03CobraBlockBottom.jpg

03CobraBlock.jpg

Front/Side/Back:

n46101321_30100659_1547.jpg

n46101321_30100648_9516.jpg

n46101321_30100635_7300.jpg

Cobra12.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

Front Tire:

IMG_0588.jpg

Back Tire (10.5 Nitto DR's):

IMG_0590.jpg

More Front/Side views taken today...

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

Here's a pic of the little nick in the front bumper:

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

Mileage:

IMG_0599.jpg

Interior:

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

Here's the carpet I was talking about behind the driver's front seat:

IMG_0610.jpg

More random pics:

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

Nitrous kit in trunk!

IMG_0635.jpg

Scrape on the drivers side mirror:

IMG_0640.jpg

Motor pics:

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

And finally, the spare tires:

IMG_0650.jpg

Well, that's it! Give me a call if you need anything else or have any questions! I figured this thing would be gone within the day, but it's looking like it's taking a little longer than I anticipated to sell but unfortunately it's gotta go sometime soon. So if you're interested get ahold of me ASAP!

Brandon

Last edited:

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Trashman said:
Are you in AZ or KS now? - Bump for a clean car and an honest guy - hard to find now days!
haha...I'm in AZ now....I guess I should change that in my avatar, huh? Thanks for the props/bump! Take care!

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Come on now! haha Is there a reason not many people are interested? It's a great car w/ unlimited amounts of potential! Unfortunately, this car needs to go so if you are interested, get in contact with me and we can go from there. Thanks again!

vulk

Established Member
" Back when I lived in Kansas, the car went 11.81 at 121mph on stock F1's. That was just w/ a ported blower and a 2.76 pulley. "

holy shit man, thats insane.. nothing else? not even exhaust or something?

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
vaheek said:
" Back when I lived in Kansas, the car went 11.81 at 121mph on stock F1's. That was just w/ a ported blower and a 2.76 pulley. "

holy shit man, thats insane.. nothing else? not even exhaust or something?
I guess I should've been a little more descriptive. The car had the same exhaust setup it has now. I was just talking about the blower/pulley combo on 91 octane.

vulk

Established Member
Slow03Cobra said:
I guess I should've been a little more descriptive. The car had the same exhaust setup it has now. I was just talking about the blower/pulley combo on 91 octane.

thats still nuts.. bump and goodluck with the sale.. If its still around in about 2 months I just might have to come see it.

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
damn bud, hate to see you selling it
gl with the sale though
-tony
Trust me, it sucks. I'll get another one down the road. I'm gonna be buying a house though soon, and the car's gotta go for now. I'll have another one within a couple years; they're just too much fun not to have one again. haha

GaryG

Established Member
hey man, saw that ur best friend (w/ the red 03 mach 1 on saleens) posted this on Mid America Mustangs today, very clean car man, good luck on the sale

Users who are viewing this thread