FS: L.L.'s 04 Sonic Blue Lightning 18,000 miles.

I'D WIN

Established Member
Just like before, LL will come around and be right back in the crowd with another L.

Only time will tell but hopefully all goes well.

BTW, did I miss the price somewhere?

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
bump for a bad @ss ride!! It's going to make someone very happy.

Sorry to hear you have to let this one go Larry.
Doesn't someone make a dump-bed conversion kit for the L? :poke:

You'll be back soon enough...
maybe white next time... maybe a nicely cared for true blue...

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
bump for a bad @ss ride!! It's going to make someone very happy.

Sorry to hear you have to let this one go Larry.
Doesn't someone make a dump-bed conversion kit for the L? :poke:

You'll be back soon enough...
maybe white next time... maybe a nicely cared for true blue...

Thanks. Maybe a white Gen I next time. But it's going to be a while.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
hate to see you have to let another one go man! but you gotta do what you gotta do. but yea forget a dodge... ford is where its at! that 6.4 is a beast just takes a few miles before it gets the good MPG. the first 10K miles your looking around 10-11 but after 10K your looking 20+

DougT

Established Member
Larry , Unless your Going Import Chassis The Dodge/Cummins will Yeild you the Best Fuel Economy Period, Ford cannot come close, Ford Pricing cannot match the Hit you will take in pants from the 6.4L Fuel Economy.

Before you Ford Lovers Start your Crying I 'm talking about 450 &550 Chassis cabs.

Average Fuel economy from a 6.4L/Auto 4:30/4:88-6-8MPG Maybe topping 10mpg

Average Fuel economy From a 6.7L/Auto 4:44/4:88 12MPG Loaded 14-16mpg empty Depending on weight of Body.

These #'s are Based on Body weight of 4500lbs

Dodge Transmission Warranty 3/180k, 6 Speed Auto Aisan Has already been in the Truck market for 3 years Now First marking its place in the Mitsubishi FUSO HD trucks and Now in All Isuzu Cab Chassis 5.2L 4cyls.

THE 6.4L is still a Marginal Engine at Best. Cummins is a real Diesel engine. Real Diesels are INLINE not V. Besides Ford will Dump that engine soon enough. The will be no Value to 6.4L in the Future. The same way that the 6.0L is now considered a Abortion of a Motor. The days of the 7.3L are Long Gone.

Do you know any Tow Company Owners ? Ask Them Most Likey have some Imput on F450/550 6.0L and 6.4L if they bought any.

Take it from this I sell over 200+ New trucks a Year. 24 New Dodges in the last 6 months , I sold 3 Ford's and 2 of those were GAS V10. Even the V-10 Is getting better hwy Mileage and is Much cheaper up Front.

Even The Bodies Companies have Shifted to Selling Dodges , Because Its Just a Better truck. Bottom Line is Money in your Pocket.My Entire Industry has Shifted to Dodge over Ford Diesel's.

My Demo 15 mpg all Day long with a 4100lb Body on the Back
4500 w/4:44 axle 16500 Gvwr

DSC01141-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread