FS: Low Mileage Garage Queen Cobra

layzie

Established Member
th

I did not have enough time to catch daylight for proper pictures and assuming the weather permits, I will have all of them posted by tomorrow.

I will start it at $26,500

I was asked in PM if this was the stock motor and wanted to let you all know that is is in fact the stock motor. I assure you all that the vehicle is as perfect and babied as i say it is.

My reason for selling this car is simple, Money!

Last edited:

layzie

Established Member
Oklahoma City.

Sorry for the delay guys had some things come up. posting pictures tomorrow afternoon.

03outlaw

Established Member
Badass! I have considered selling mine with 5k on it, but my wife says "NO" (Bad problem to have I guess). Awesome price for someone to jump on, more than fair!

layzie

Established Member
Wanted to wash it before i posted pics - Sun started to go down so i went ahead and snapped a few pics asap. Posting more tomorrow.

IMG_0051.jpg

---

IMG_0052.jpg

---

IMG_0065.jpg

---

IMG_0064.jpg

---

IMG_0062.jpg

---

IMG_0061.jpg

---

IMG_0060.jpg

---

IMG_0058.jpg

---

IMG_0055.jpg

Last edited:

layzie

Established Member
Thank you. I like the blacked out look =) My other mustang has black wheels as well. Black vehicles with perfect paint and a coat of wax just look amazing!

PS. I have the stock cobra wheels and tires in garage and will allow the buyer to pick his poison. The stock tires have never been taken off of the whee and they still have tread! The tires on the black wheels are nitto 355 555R's (back) and regular 555's in the front. The nitto tires all have 99% tread on them and were put on 2 years ago.

Last edited:

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
why dont you dry it, take some decent pics like interior and engine bay up before you put a for sale ad..

that is excellent constructive criticism. I've been checking this ad for several days now...waiting to see pics. Quality pics and a fully detailed vehicle really help it sell...and so far the only detailed pic is of a motorcycle. You only get one chance to make a first impression.

layzie

Established Member
Excellent feedback. I knew i would be extremely busy this week so i posted it last week to get the word out.

Users who are viewing this thread