FS: MINT Torch Red 10th Anniversary with 8,000 miles

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Well, the day has come, friends. I've been in the Terminator game for over five years, but it's time for a change. I'm sure I'll find myself cruising in one of these again in the future, but selling it is the best decision for me right now. I'll be happy to give someone else the opportunity to enjoy a rare, mint FORD specimen.

Up for sale is my Torch Red 10th Anniversary which has a whopping 8,000 miles on it. I purchased it in May with 5,000 from a collector in Nebraska and I can definitively say this is absolutely the cleanest Terminator I've ever seen. In other words, the car speaks for itself. It's always (and I mean always) been garaged. The Torch Red paint is absolutely flawless, as is the interior and everything mechanical on the car. I'd rate it a 10 out of 10, but I'll be modest and give it a 9.5, just because it's almost a 12-year-old car.

The car has never been pullied, or modded for that matter. It currently has 30% window tint and that is absolutely it. The car also comes with all paperwork (window sticker, SVT certificate and owner's manual).

It's the perfect car to maintain as a stock show car, or to start fresh and turn into a high-powered monster.

As for price, I'd like to get $28,000. The car is worth every penny and whoever decides that this is the car for them is going to be extremely happy. I'd love for it to go to a true enthusiast -- someone who is going to appreciate the car for what it is.

If you have any questions, pictures requests, or anything you'd like to discuss about the car, please feel free to contact me. You can do so at [email protected], or by phone at 937-475-3060. Texting is fine.

Thanks for looking!

stewterminator2.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Whoever gets this will not be disappointed, he is meticulous every Cobra he has ever had is clean and taken care of GLWS.

Arvo43

Established Member
I'll tell ya, if you still got this when I get my check from the guy who smoked me head on my fathers harley I'm gonna buy this!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I have not seen this one he used to live close to me but like I said he is very meticulous and takes good care of every Cobra he has had who ever buys this will not be dissapointed glws not going to clutter his thread anymore.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Thanks for all of the kind words, guys! It'll be hard to let this one go because it's exactly what I wanted from the moment I got into Terminators. But when you know, you know, right? It's time to move on, and as weird as it may sound, I'm burnt out on the Mustang game.

What a nice Cobra!

If it was a comp orange guys would be asking over 30k for it and there is a pretty fine line between the two colours...you've gotta be pretty anal to prefer one over the other. If the Canadian dollar wasn't so low, this is another Cobra that I would be putting an offer in on. Very nice.

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member
What a nice Cobra!

If it was a comp orange guys would be asking over 30k for it and there is a pretty fine line between the two colours...you've gotta be pretty anal to prefer one over the other. If the Canadian dollar wasn't so low, this is another Cobra that I would be putting an offer in on. Very nice.
Ask and get it as well

cheese5.0

Cheese...?
Established Member
Damnit, man. Selling already? If I had 28k laying around you know I'd be on a plane coming to get it... Good price too :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread