FS Mystichrome convertible (Michigan)

K.T.

Established Member
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/4559498341.html
Let me try this one more time. I am in Michigan. I am going to put my 04 Mystichrome Cobra out there for sale. I had a gentleman run a carfax on my car. It was involved on minor front end collision from another owner. It was bumped/scratched last year in stop and go traffic leaving Ford headquarters car show. I was not able to see any inperfections from it being fixed and I had it on the hoist at Ford dealership by my work to have it checked out. The person responsible payed to have bumper cover taken off and repaired/painted at local Ford dealership. I have paperwork to support claim. I am involved heavy with my sons football and baseball coaching. The car has 36,300 original miles. It was out at 3 car shows all summer last year and about the same the year before. It is paid for and I do not need to sell it but just putting it out there to see if anyone is interested. Pretty firm on price, Call or Text Kevin at 248-217-9844. Not looking for trades.

Last edited:

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Gorgeous car. But these are harder to get rid of seeing as how they are verts

K.T.

Established Member
Fs mystichrome(Michigan)

Just updated pics. I have car show to attend this weekend so I washed/detailed car. Check them out, thanks.

K.T.

Established Member
Still looking for a terminator cobra with a six cylinder budget I see. Just took 2nd in big car show, will throw it in the basement with all the others. Please send pics of car you purchase and let me know how bad you rip off someone that "needs" to sell the car.

K.T.

Established Member
Any pics will be taken and sent out to anyone wanting them. It was at Ford dealership next to my work and checked out 100% from body shop manager who I deal with on a weekly basis. Thanks, Kevin.

DeadStang

Established Member
Still looking for a terminator cobra with a six cylinder budget I see. Just took 2nd in big car show, will throw it in the basement with all the others. Please send pics of car you purchase and let me know how bad you rip off someone that "needs" to sell the car.

???

K.T.

Established Member
My apologies to DeadStang(couple of posts ago) my mistake, had him confused with a guy that has contacted me (texts) about my car being involved in accident when it was almost new. Text message after text message about it being worth $17k tops and him "helping me" by taking it off my hands. Sorry again, K.T.

K.T.

Established Member
lowered price to $23,000 today. Craigslist ad changed also. Sure wish I had same luck somebody is going to have when I was looking for this car a few years ago. Thanks.

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
I may be interested. i'm waiting on a new dragon skin tactical vest and 1000 rounds of .223 since I'll have to drive through Detroit on the way back into town.
I ran out of fragmentation grandes on my last trip, but if I come in during the day i may ok getting back to West Bloomfield. Just have to throw on my yamaka to get through the city limits. Maybe come see it around woodward cruse.

Last edited:

EarthQuake

I may be interested. i'm waiting on a new dragon skin tactical vest and 1000 rounds of .223 since I'll have to drive through Detroit on the way back into town.
I ran out of fragmentation grandes on my last trip, but if I come in during the day i may ok getting back to West Bloomfield. Just have to throw on my yamaka to get through the city limits. Maybe come see it around woodward cruse.

I see what you did there.

Users who are viewing this thread