FS:Single Turbo Mach 1

T76 Mach

Established Member
***UPDATE***
The car finally got a race gas tune today with the electronic cutout opened seeing 20.7psi.She laid down an impressive 714rwhp Very conservitive tune not pushing anything to the limits

750whp? what boost you going to use?

Im hoping 22psi can get me there.But there are plenty of people running this turbo at 25psi.So we will see :rockon:

61mmstang94

Established Member
***UPDATE***
The car is at P.S.I.Motorsports getting a custom made A.N. fitting top hat and some hefty lines from the tank to the rails.750rwhp is what we are shooting for :)

You think the Master Power turbo is going to make a true 750rwhp?

61mmstang94

Established Member
Why not just run 40psi, then? Maybe the MPT70 can make 1000rwhp?

PM sent so as to not clutter up your for sale thread since the car is awesome and I hope you find a buyer for it.

Last edited:

T76 Mach

Established Member
Okay guys the bottom end let go at The Texas Mile.So the car will come with 0 miles on the new bottom end and the price will be lowered to $26,000
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNRHtZKqXSM"]YouTube - Turbostang at the Texas Mile 200mph or Bust![/ame]

dec322

Established Member
Ouch. Was the bottom end just a stock cobra block? What will the next bottom end consist of?

How fast did it get up to before it lost compression?

T76 Mach

Established Member
Ouch. Was the bottom end just a stock cobra block? What will the next bottom end consist of?

How fast did it get up to before it lost compression?

The runs went like this:
On 10psi it went 150mph
On 15psi it went 175mph
On 20psi it went 108ish by the 1/8th then BOOM :rockon:
We where shooting for the 200mph record but will be back next year in this car or another.
The last bottom end was out of an 04 Cobra,and the new bottom will be stuffed with manley everything

bullitt3350

Established Member
what did you low boost make agian, i would sell my bullitt for have that if i could get it out of it lol...bump for a good deal.

T76 Mach

Established Member
what did you low boost make agian, i would sell my bullitt for have that if i could get it out of it lol...bump for a good deal.

On 10psi it made 505rwhp being conservative.I wish I could have left it there as the motor would have probably lasted for years at that level,but these Houston streets are killer.Better stay on the porch if your below 700rwhp :-D

bullitt3350

Established Member
yeah but at least you can say you did the texas mile it would be worth a short block to me, yeah i know the houston street are tough when i had the stock 01 cobra motor in my car and the twin 57's i turned it up to 18psi to race a supra lol, it held but later broke the oil pump at 5 psi lol

T76 Mach

Established Member
yeah but at least you can say you did the texas mile it would be worth a short block to me, yeah i know the houston street are tough when i had the stock 01 cobra motor in my car and the twin 57's i turned it up to 18psi to race a supra lol, it held but later broke the oil pump at 5 psi lol

5psi FTW! :lol:

T76 Mach

Established Member
The T70 is gone and the car will be sold with a T76 :dancenana:
New numbers coming soon
$27,000
Guess I should change my screen name now :D

Users who are viewing this thread