FS:Single Turbo Mach 1

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
jeebus every time i check this thread you've got a new setup on it! haha. Looks like the Mach 1 I was going for is gonna be sold... I may have some interest in yours once my 03 KB Cobra sells.

T76 Mach

Established Member
jeebus every time i check this thread you've got a new setup on it! haha. Looks like the Mach 1 I was going for is gonna be sold... I may have some interest in yours once my 03 KB Cobra sells.

Let me know as I got a collector flying in from oklahoma one week before christmas that says if it looks like it does in the pics he dont care about the power :dancenana:
BUT we have only spoken through email and I take that with a grain of salt.CASH IS KING

Last edited:

T76 Mach

Established Member
hey they guy that i had email you said you never got back with on the pics and dyno sheets?

My scanner is F&%Ked so P.S.I. is emailing me the dynos and I will forward them to him.I did send the pics though.Did you tell him the car no longer has the little T70?

T76 Mach

Established Member
Bump for a really nice and clean dsg mach brother.

Interested in selling your turbo setup? lol

You never know.Its tough selling such a modded car.I have 2 serious buyers lined up but 1 says it will be a christmas present and the other says he cant make a move till after the holidays.If both of these deals fall through I may have no choice.I may consider a take over payment option with a nice down payment to :shrug:

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
You never know.Its tough selling such a modded car.I have 2 serious buyers lined up but 1 says it will be a christmas present and the other says he cant make a move till after the holidays.If both of these deals fall through I may have no choice.I may consider a take over payment option with a nice down payment to :shrug:

i'd be all over it... only problem is most banks won't give over $17k to finance a Mach 1, and a lot of people right now don't want to put a big down payment.

my bank told me $19120 total for an 03 Mach 1.... if I was a couple grand higher, I'd pick this thing up once my Cobra sells.

T76 Mach

Established Member
i'd be all over it... only problem is most banks won't give over $17k to finance a Mach 1, and a lot of people right now don't want to put a big down payment.

my bank told me $19120 total for an 03 Mach 1.... if I was a couple grand higher, I'd pick this thing up once my Cobra sells.

Get in touch with me after the cobra sells.You never know what I might be thinking that day :thumbsup:

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
Get in touch with me after the cobra sells.You never know what I might be thinking that day :thumbsup:

10-4. PM me you phone number, you'll be the first I call when it sells, haha.

also, what is it making with the new T76?

Last edited:

T76 Mach

Established Member
10-4. PM me you phone number, you'll be the first I call when it sells, haha.

also, what is it making with the new T76?

The T76 we ordered was based on the "P" trim turbine.Since last week the "Q" trim was released I was credited back and hope to have the new turbo next week :dancenana: The "P" trim was supposed to be good for another 80-90hp over the T70 (Which laid down right at 700rwhp) making the "P" trim almost 800rwhp so I guess this car will be the first in the nation to rock a MP T76 with the "Q" trim turbine so we will set the bar I guess :rockon: You my friend have a pm

T76 Mach

Established Member
All pm's replied to.Sorry it has been so long.Like a smart person I waited to the last minute to do my Christmas shopping.Anyhow I hope to make somebodies Christmas or new year

quikcobra

Established Member
I know you want the new Z06. I loved it too untill i met this guy John here in Orlando. For the same price you can get a GTR and whomp on the Z06.

He is running basic mods, intake, exhuast, meth, and is a mid 10sec. daily driven car. JMO

T76 Mach

Established Member
I know you want the new Z06. I loved it too untill i met this guy John here in Orlando. For the same price you can get a GTR and whomp on the Z06.

He is running basic mods, intake, exhuast, meth, and is a mid 10sec. daily driven car. JMO

C6Z>GTR :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread