FS/Trade..2003 Cobra Covertible $14,900

Red99SVT

Established Member
I have a Black 2003 Cobra Convertible I am gonna sell or possibly trade. The car has 140K miles on it although you would never know it. Its not a garage queen obviously but would be great for someone looking for a driver. The car is 100% Bone Stock. No mods at all other than somewhere down the road it has had a clutch put in it. The car has a Tan Top and Tan insert seats with Chrome wheels and good tires. 100% Clean Carfax and Title in Hand. It has a few paint blems but not very many at all considering the miles. It does have some wear on the driver seat bolster and a small tear on the leather part there. That is the biggest blemish on the whole car. $14,900 CASH

I bought the car just recently. If my little girl liked riding in it I was gonna keep it for the summer and then sell it. Well she hates it so I am gonna go ahead and sell or trade it. I will answer every question I can about it. I have the original title in hand with 11 miles on it. I will get some pics up in the next few days as I am clay barring and waxing the whole car along with refinishing the headlights which have faded over time.

TRADES... The only trades I would consider are a Crew Cab Diesel Truck 05-up, CTS-V, 4door Jeep Wrangler 4wd. These are options but would honestly rather sell outright so the trade deal would have to be pretty sweet on my end.

Red99SVT

Established Member
I know these arent great pics but its all I have since its been raining here.

83c85199.gif

2e207384.gif

ddc7460a.gif

Red99SVT

Established Member
Yeah these pics were taken before the horse was put in. Never been a fan of the Cobra emblem. I switch all mine out to the horse like factory.

Red99SVT

Established Member
Ok. I havent got the deposit I was suppose to on the car. I honestly didn't know that about the top and can only assume it was replaced sometime in the last 10 years for so e reason. The cloth tops are discontinued from Ford according to Tousely. They found me a tan one at a place who buys old Ford stock. It is around $1,000. So instead I am gonna drop the price on the car to $13,900. Seems like a fair deal to me. Text or call if interested.
678-986-6714

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Yep....you got any additional pictures?

And I'm talking recent ones...not pics taken before the horse was added to the grill and what not?

Heres my email address [email protected] :thumbsup:

The sooner you get me the pics the sooner you just might sell this car.

A top and interior can be switched out. But my concern is pics of the engine bay, underneath, etc More pics the better

Also send me the VIN...

Thanks

Last edited:

Red99SVT

Established Member
These are some additional pics. This is with no waxing or anything like that. Just a good wash. Let me know any questions or offers. I might do some trading on a coupe cobra with higher miles or whatever as well. Something I could turn more into a race car. Just dont want to do it to a vert. Obviously would rather have the cash though.

http://www.carfax.com/viewEmailRepo...tGDuILngDQ/JOYLCr0cvcU3xPPmzKZw==&language=en

Users who are viewing this thread