FS: Twin Turbo Cobra, Fully Built, Show Car

CobraMac

Established Member
I threw these in my OP...but thought I'd throw them here too since some don't look at that anymore....

HERE'S SOME BRAND NEW PICS TAKEN FROM THE FABULOUS FORDS FOREVER SHOW SUNDAY APRIL 10th!! ALL TAKEN BY ANGUS18..THANK YOU BUDDY!!

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

angus18

Established Member
Pleasure meeting you and actually seeing this car in person. If I didn't already have a cobra I'd jump on this one in a heartbeat. RET did some great work from the looks and sound of it. Couldn't even here the turbos when you started it up. Good luck with the sale. I know someone will be a happy :)

CobraMac

Established Member
Pleasure meeting you and actually seeing this car in person. If I didn't already have a cobra I'd jump on this one in a heartbeat. RET did some great work from the looks and sound of it. Couldn't even here the turbos when you started it up. Good luck with the sale. I know someone will be a happy :)

It was great meeting you too as well buddy! And thank you very much for the kind words, awesome pics and video!!! :D

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
CAR IS OFFICIALLY SOLD

Not sure which way to feel right now :shrug: :banana: :nonono: :whine: :( :uh oh:
Congrats! :banana:
After you get into a house, you can get any car you want.. . Trust me :thumbsup:

CobraMac

Established Member
Congrats! :banana:
After you get into a house, you can get any car you want.. . Trust me :thumbsup:

Thanks Noel!! Yahhh man I'm excited for what my next ride may be! We will see lol

Congrats man, who bought it?

Thanks Chris! And a guy locally out here actually so that's a good thing. No one from the forum believe it or not

Users who are viewing this thread