Bump

Some new pics taken from people at FFF this weekend at Knotts

Got this alot "Wow it looks more amazing in person" :D

imageshacko.jpg

imageshack1a.jpg

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Bump for a good guy and a sick ride! Hope this beast goes to a great home.. :rockon:

CobraMac

Established Member
Wow sick car, glws

Thank you very much!!

this is just getting me mad that this isnt sold, but maybe at this rate ill be able to buy it lolol glws

Hahaha I'm right there with you man...Imagine how I feel! :beer:

Bump for a good guy and a sick ride! Hope this beast goes to a great home.. :rockon:

Thanks a ton Noel! I'm loving your newest ride...still super envious!!

ShakeNBake

Established Member
wow man just read all 5 pages can't belive this isn't sold i wish i would haven seen this before i got my 2012 good luck with everything bro. SICK ASS RIDE.

CobraMac

Established Member
wow man just read all 5 pages can't belive this isn't sold i wish i would haven seen this before i got my 2012 good luck with everything bro. SICK ASS RIDE.

Thank you very much!! It will eventually sell to someone...it's all in time I guess! :rockon:

GLWS,I seen it at knotts yesterday and all I can say is WOW, and u cant even tell its TT.

Thank you!! That's one thing I love about it...unless someone notices the intercooler and blow off valves hahaha. Thanks again!! :beer:

CobraMac

Established Member
Second that!! Man, if I had the cash I would of jumped at $35k. Sign of the times, no one with dough, including me!

Actually it's weird because at all times I've had like 4 people saying they were buying it....so I keep telling everyone whoever shows me the money first takes it. Well one would drop out and another would jump in...so I'm still waiting...

Adding more pics to post 1 as we speak!

Users who are viewing this thread