FS: Twin Turbo Cobra, Fully Built, Show Car

CobraMac

Established Member
Hey I tried to pm u but my phones being dumb, anyways if you still have the car by next week sometime I might be able to work something out with you. Also I might have missed it but does it have heads and cams or no? Thanks, jeff

I PM'd you :beer:

if i had money this would be in my garage!!! how could someone not buy this??? i hope it goes to someone on here... glws man

Thanks buddy!! I have felt the same way lol. Some people just aren't into it I guess. I guess people don't want a pristine condition, fully built car that will hand almost anything on the street its ass lol :beer:

SVT99RED

Established Member
I was watching the ebay ad and thought for sure there would be a bidding war at the end. The high bidder retracted his bid??? Seeing that the car almost went for 24k would you sell it for that much? Someone would have gotten an awesome car for cheap if they wouldnt have retracted there bid!! Damn!

CobraMac

Established Member
I was watching the ebay ad and thought for sure there would be a bidding war at the end. The high bidder retracted his bid??? Seeing that the car almost went for 24k would you sell it for that much? Someone would have gotten an awesome car for cheap if they wouldnt have retracted there bid!! Damn!

Yahhhh that's what I thought too...especially with, yet again, the massive amount of questions I received. But yet again it was people wasting my time. That's getting old. And the bidder wasn't sure he was able to get financing so I deleted his bid because I didn't want to deal with returning money sent to me etc. And most likely I would not sell it for that cheap anyways...that's why it was the starting bid. I was assuming with the number of people that the amount would go up pretty high. But still...a bunch of people blowing smoke up my ass.

So NOW the car is back up for sale...and it's back up to $28,000 now. Everyone missed their chance at getting it much cheaper. I'm done with eBay and the people on there.

cbr repsol

Established Member
It seems things work out for u as they do me. When ever i have something of great value i get shafted. When i want to buy something i always end up paying top dollar. You have a freaking sweet cobra, i hope the house thing works out for you . Remember its not the only house and you are very young. Dont give your sh*t away . With the way the housing has come to, i bought my house with no down payment. Im sure u might be able to get some type of first time buyer help. You need to talk to your lender and ask if there is anything out there to help. If its a bank owned home its more to your advantage. I got the bank to pay the closing cost ftw.

CobraMac

Established Member
It seems things work out for u as they do me. When ever i have something of great value i get shafted. When i want to buy something i always end up paying top dollar. You have a freaking sweet cobra, i hope the house thing works out for you . Remember its not the only house and you are very young. Dont give your sh*t away . With the way the housing has come to, i bought my house with no down payment. Im sure u might be able to get some type of first time buyer help. You need to talk to your lender and ask if there is anything out there to help. If its a bank owned home its more to your advantage. I got the bank to pay the closing cost ftw.

Yahhhh it sounds like we're the exact same way. I now just buy everything brand new after figuring that crap out from too many mistakes lol. And thank you for the props on the car! I definitely won't give it away! The way I am wanting to do it is a put a big down payment down and have my monthly payments nice and easy.

CobraMac

Established Member
Met up with Jason (C5R427) today and showed him the car and took him for a ride/let him drive it. He looked like a kid on Christmas morning hahaha. He said he wants it...and that's coming from a guy with a KB 2.8LC 03 Cobra :D

steve_shaw88

Established Member
hey brandon its steve from afghan. let me know if they buyer falls through bc if he does the moment i get back you have yourself a buyer.

CobraMac

Established Member
hey brandon its steve from afghan. let me know if they buyer falls through bc if he does the moment i get back you have yourself a buyer.

Hey Steve! Glad to see you joined the site...there's a ton of good info on here! I will definitely let you know and keep you updated! :beer:

steve_shaw88

Established Member
hey i appreciate it brandon,
should be back soon to take that beauty off your hands. its a shame that you spent all the time building it and then have to sell it. but ones loss is anothers gain.

CobraMac

Established Member
So like I said guys...I got the new bumper in just recently...looks amazing now with a brand new freshly painted bumper....so much happier since the other just had the usual freeway bug crap on it!

Like I had said...nothing was wrong with the old one (even ask Jason who JUST saw the car...as well as look at the pic of it I'm posting) I'm just SUPER anal about how the car looks and ordered the bumper before I was going to sell it....so since I'm not keeping the car...it might as well go on it for the buyer!

Here's some pics of the new bumper...not to mention the chin lip spoiler is BRAND new and the fog lights are BRAND new too....so lucky for whoever the new owner may be:

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

And one of the old bumper since it's sitting next to the car. I'll be selling that bumper as well soon here...
IMAG0122.jpg

steve_shaw88

Established Member
brandon,

glad to here that my cousin is going to meet up with you on wednesday. If everything goes right the funds should be in his bank account by then.

CobraMac

Established Member
TTT for most awesome termi I have EVER seen and a UNBELIEVABLE deal. Hopefully its around in January when I'm ready to buy...

Thank you very much!! I'm glad you like it! I definitely put my heart and soul into this car. Those who have seen it and/or met me can definitely vouch for that.

CobraMac

Established Member
Like Steve said....

CAR IS SOLD PENDING THE APPROVAL OF FUNDS TRANSFER!!!

Thanks again Steve...it's gonna be a horrible day seeing the car go, but I know it's going to a really good guy.

Users who are viewing this thread