FS: Twin Turbo Cobra, Fully Built, Show Car

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Congrats I think.. lol. No really man congrats.. If you don't me asking how much did it end up going for?

CobraMac

Established Member
Congrats I think.. lol. No really man congrats.. If you don't me asking how much did it end up going for?

Thanks buddy....haha ya I seriously feel like I'm losing a child!! No joke!

Sold the car for $28,000, which I STILL think is a steal. I have a ton of other parts, old and some new/un-used that I will sell and make good money off as well...so it works out in the end.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
DAMN WTF!!! how does that happen really lol?? That sucks man I'm really sorry. I hope you atleast kept the damn deposit.. That's sooo stupid..

CobraMac

Established Member
Lol how does that happen.

Sorry to hear that dude car is sick for sure im sure a viable buyer will come along soon.

Thanks man...yahhh I know what you mean. A lot of things came up for him that were VERY unexpected.

DAMN WTF!!! how does that happen really lol?? That sucks man I'm really sorry. I hope you atleast kept the damn deposit.. That's sooo stupid..

Yahhh no joke buddy...I've had to cancel 2 meetings with my bank about mortgages :( I didn't keep the deposit because I'm too nice of a guy and feel like an asshole doing it. We will see what happens next :(

WOW sweet Cobra and that price it's a ****ing steal

Thank you very much. I completely agree. It's definitely MUCH lower than it should be sold for.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
hey brandon, you get my text? you going to put in the FFF show if you still have it? :dancenana:

CobraMac

Established Member
Awesome. The price is still $28k? Let you know here shortly if I can pull the trigger or not. Just got back from R&R and I have to see what orders I have before I can buy. I am very interested though.

Yup the price is still 28k! And sounds good. Just let me know.

CobraMac

Established Member
Would you be willing to ship, forgot to ask that.

Yes I would be willing to ship it no problem. at the buyers expense though! Hopefully you'd be okay with that. When you are serious about it we can talk on the phone and work some things out for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread