FS: Two Front And One Rear QA1 Shocks

Josh1

Banned
The front numbers are TC1958 and the rear is MU7855. Looking to get $200 for all of them and willing to sell them apart from each other. The great thing about them is that they are rebuildable so you never have to get another shock again and you can get them custom built to your specs and really cheap to pay for rebuild if needed. They were on the Lightning but can be used for other vehicles also, just check out QA1s website for application for other vehicles. Great deal, brand new they are $140 plus shipping each. The fronts are for Lightnings lowered 2 inches or more. Also, prefer local pickup but maybe willing to ship if the price is right.

Thanks

Josh

voodoocustoms

Established Member
Wow you remind a guy that he still has not lived up to his end of a deal. And he disapears again for awhile.

I do not recommend that anyone do any deals with this guy as he has refused to answer pm's and is too chickenshit to post back on this thread once he realized that I am still around, and have not forgotten that he still owes me a pair of springs.

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
Hmm...Kinda skeptical now....

How many miles are on the shocks? What is your reason for selling them?

Derek2001

Established Member
He had things for sale a long time ago, and i tried to buy them to no avail. I offered to pick them up but no dice. Kinda got the run around.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM OR SEND ANYTHING TO THIS LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!

Sounds like Voodoo and I are in the same boat together.

Actually, Josh1 owes me the same set of springs. :fm:

He told me after I had already sent him my stock springs that in fact he never had Hotchkis springs on his truck, just cut stock ones. He didn't know this since his "suspension guy" screwed him over.
jerkit.gif

He was dumb enough to give me his cell phone number in a PM. I called him since I never got the stock springs back that I requested to be sent back to me and he gave me a bullshit story that he shipped back to the address on the box. Which was my dealership. I've worked there for 3 years. I'm the only Eric in the damn place and I'm great friends with the shipping/receiving guy. I get packages shipped to me all the time to the same address and have never had one issue.

I asked for the tracking number and he played dumb that he didn't have it in front of him at the moment but he'd find it for me. I called him a week later and told him to ether get me the tracking number or just man up that he put my springs on his truck before he sold it. Never heard back from him.

So where's the tracking number or my springs Josh? Oh wait, nevermind I had to shell out $150 for new springs seeing that you are both a liar and a coward. You can keep them. I'll just take pleasure in finally dragging your name through the mud. I just wish I was there to do it in person.:idea:

Larry I sent you a PM trail about Josh and what he told me about my sour deal with him.

Hey Voodoo why don't you give him a call. PM sent.:rockon:

Last edited:

voodoocustoms

Established Member
Well at this point I do not think we (RIDE THE and myself) have to worry about getting anything back from Josh. It apears that he was on yesterday, (Last Activity: Yesterday 03:21 PM) and did not mak any attemp to contact me or make a post in his own defence in this thread that he started.

At this point I don't really give a shit about the springs since I am in the same boat as RIDE THE and had to purchase new ones. This now is more about letting others know about a scumbag, so they do not get ripped off in the future.

I think this pretty much sums it up:

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM OR SEND ANYTHING TO THIS LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!:

soniclightning

Established Member
Back when I lived in Virginia, I offered to come to his house and swap suspension parts. I told him I would even do all of the labor. He gave me both of his phone numbers. I called and left several messages but he never called back. I guess it makes sense now that he didn't want me to see the parts in person.

Users who are viewing this thread