Fuel prices near you

quad

Established Member
OMG WTF!!! This isn't even right!

On a side note, if this keeps up the only car getting driven this summer is the 03 cobra on E85.... wonder what that's going to cost?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
I was going to drive my Cobra filled with 93 empty in one day just to fill it up with E85. Now I am reconsidering just wasting that gas. I might have to find an easy way to pump it all out and put it in our leased car. That way I won't be wasting the gas just to get the car empty. I can't really get on the Terminator with 93, too much boost.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I was going to drive my Cobra filled with 93 empty in one day just to fill it up with E85. Now I am reconsidering just wasting that gas. I might have to find an easy way to pump it all out and put it in our leased car. That way I won't be wasting the gas just to get the car empty. I can't really get on the Terminator with 93, too much boost.
I always fill my cobra with 91 non oxygenated fuel for winter storage. I usually get sick of running it and drain it out after a couple drives. I may do it earlier this year and put E70 in. Then use this 91 for my truck.

I may eventually not even store it with 91 anymore.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Old 84 black guy. Love him, but he’s a die hard trump hater. Gets really interesting when we’re all together (other neighbors) we in my garage drinking beer and he’s the only one.

Did you ask him how this is Trumps fault? Did he explain?

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
+1
Inquiring minds would like to know how the guy who was in office for 4 years and been gone for over year is still taking all the blame. Meanwhile, Biden's got half a century in politics, Pelosi and Schumer have been in the game 40+ years each, but are completely exempt from any shortcomings.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, buddy! That premium close to $5 for me. Good thing its lifted and has much heavier, taller, wider tires! Loving that 13-14mpg right now! :ROFLMAO:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Yes, he doesn’t have a clear answer. He’s a CNN watching retired guy who just hates T$.
Lmao does Beijing Biden make you feel comfortable and warm inside? You love paying more for gas and inflation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course, he doesn’t get his feelings hurt. No mean tweets Patrick.
FJB +65000

Users who are viewing this thread