Full Tilt Boogie Racing Install and some goodies

CtSvt

Established Member
I'm pretty sure if you fill the FRPP cover up to the port then it'll be over full and push out of the vent. Just something I have read, did my FRPP cover yesterday and filled it up with 1.5qts

I filled mine with 4oz of the friction additive , and 1.3 quarts . I didn't use the level hole , Anyone know if the frpp cover holds more fluid ?

CtSvt

Established Member
Got my tires mounted and started to polish my exhaust , irs is all bolted up and torqued to spec . I just have to bolt the wheels on , install catback , and front springs .

jblood37

Established Member
How long did it take to polish your exhaust? I'm doing that this week some time I think. Not looking forward to it. Everything is looking good!

CtSvt

Established Member
How long did it take to polish your exhaust? I'm doing that this week some time I think. Not looking forward to it. Everything is looking good!

I have a good 8 hours into it but i resanded a few times because i didnt get the results i wanted , make sure you go step by step with the sanding and get all yhe scratches left from the heavier grits out

CtSvt

Established Member
My winter project is done ! :banana: I just finished up changing the engine oil , transmission fluid and added an MGW shifter to replace the ProMotion one that was in there . now for the pics , Don't mind shes dusty !!!

keltymd

Established Member
Just did my FTBR upgrade. Got the stuff thursday night and had all the bushings in friday. Man she rides so much better but I have one question mine is in an 02 GT and the springs the kid gave me with the IRS gave me cut springs with it and after removing the rubber bushings the rear end sits a LOT lower. Anyone else experience this?

svtshadow

Banned
Just did my FTBR upgrade. Got the stuff thursday night and had all the bushings in friday. Man she rides so much better but I have one question mine is in an 02 GT and the springs the kid gave me with the IRS gave me cut springs with it and after removing the rubber bushings the rear end sits a LOT lower. Anyone else experience this?

Put the ISOs back in.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator

Changing the bushings will NOT affect ride height at all. You either missed placing the springs to the original orientation which they were removed or the ISO's were left out. One of the two.

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

03cobraracer

Established Member
I'm gonna try to tackle this myself as well once I'm back stateside. If I don't have the time it will go to get done by turbo venom in md. My 106k stock it's has had better days she needs a facelift.

Users who are viewing this thread