Fullerton Police Beat Man to Death (Possibly NSFW)

TRXboy

Established Member
why are you friends with them knowing thats the way you feel about them?

Personally i can care less at what happened. but i worry about me and my family

You chose to comment on something that doesn't effect you, I chose to comment on where I feel you're mentality came from with those comments. Regardless neither effect me.

04ScSaleen325

Established Member
You chose to comment on something that doesn't effect you, I chose to comment on where I feel you're mentality came from with those comments. Regardless neither effect me.

well maybe everyones taking what i am saying differently. if you read all my posts, you would have read that i am totally and completely neutral on this. i was just trying to say that there are deffinatley 2 sides to every story and thats its very easy to point fingers at the cops.

like i said in all my other posts, unless you were there from the initial crime to the end, and had your own eye witness account, neither you, me or anyone else can blame or bash the cops, or even the vitcim.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Some people on here are jackasses...regardless of WHY he was on the street or WHAT he was doing on the street, an unarmed homeless man surrounded by....what 6 cops...was tazed 5 times and beat with flashlights....I hardly see him as a threat to 6 cops...

Sure, taze him a couple of times if needed, but beat him to the point of what he looks like in the photos? Not needed.

Yeah, gotta with this ^^ but then I also have to agree with Trbo6gn1. This guy should NOT have been beaten the way he did, all of those officers should have had no problem controlling an unarmed man and getting him into the back of a police car. These officers need to be punished.

Then on the side of Trbogn1, if those parents really cared for their kid, he would not be homeless and this most likely wouldn't have happened. I know if I lost my home and job and belongings, my parents would NOT let me be homeless. No matter what, I would have a place to go for shelter and they would help me any way they could. I don't think these parents were really caring parents, just trying to make a buck.

stangposse

Established Member
Any "properly" trained cop, ONE cop, should have been able to get this dude on the ground and cuff his ass.....end of story!!!! This is the case of 6 or 7 cops who were "scared", yes...."scared" because they aren't fit for the job....plain and simple!!!

The guy is calling for his father....obviously he's got mental problems. Just surround his ass until he calms down and then take him in.....SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!

All of these cops are going down...no doubt about it.

There is a part of me that feels the world probably is a better place w/o this guy.....but I have a bigger issue with incompetent cops. Whether they know it or not, it IS their job to get this guy down, away from the public, calm him down and take him in.....period. That's the ONLY part of their job that requires them to think, its where they earn their money, its what makes the job respectable....and they can't even do that!

As far as the posts regarding the victims upbringing and family, go play in the sandbox because your brain is still developing.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
How does the saying go... "With friends like these who needs enemies..."

or wait maybe its "With cops like these who needs criminals...."

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
To the people claiming that because their son being out in the streets must mean the parents don't care about him, I’d say that isn’t necessarily true.

There are many reasons he may have been out there, one being... because he wanted to be there. If we go with the more likely reason, that his parents threw him out of the house, then I will say that I am related to a family that had to endure a similar situation. Their daughter was over thirty years old and had been in and out of rehab, off drugs for months then on again, in and out of jail. Finally they had to kick her out of the house and she literally lived in the woods of Northern Virginia for a few months and ended up in Jail again. It's not that they didn't love her, they just couldn’t live with the abuse any longer. She’s currently clean again and living with her family and doing well for the time being.

Don’t be so quick to just assume they coldly threw their son out in the streets simply because he was taking up space in their home like some old couch.

smitty2919

Established Member
Yeah, gotta with this ^^ but then I also have to agree with Trbo6gn1. This guy should NOT have been beaten the way he did, all of those officers should have had no problem controlling an unarmed man and getting him into the back of a police car. These officers need to be punished.

Then on the side of Trbogn1, if those parents really cared for their kid, he would not be homeless and this most likely wouldn't have happened. I know if I lost my home and job and belongings, my parents would NOT let me be homeless. No matter what, I would have a place to go for shelter and they would help me any way they could. I don't think these parents were really caring parents, just trying to make a buck.

But again...a lot of "what if's" You don't know the background info on the parents/kid relationship. Maybe they did offer shelter and he ran away and didn't want help. Maybe he was sick of treatments/drugs so he fled to the streets to be alone. Maybe this...maybe that... no one knows for sure.

Some of you are looking too deep into this. Back up and look at the simple aspect of HOW they detained him. FOR WHATEVER REASON he was on the street. It was a single unarmed (I assume) man surrounded by 5 cops and out of all the "training" they were given they chose the detaining mode they did and it led to the outcome we all know.

jm35ny

Established Member
I heard there were 5 cops there by someone in the video. Amazing how 5 cops with tazers couldn't manage to get one man in handcuffs and taken to jail. Instead they murder him with their flashlights by beating him to death. They will find some way to not see any jail time for this. Sad, just plain sad.

You`d be surprised how much a fight people can put up when they are biting, scratching, spitting, punching, kicking, oh yeah and possibly on drugs or have a metal condition. I bet 12 of the weasles posting here couldn`t have cuffed him up.

Would you have preferred they just shot him?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
But again...a lot of "what if's" You don't know the background info on the parents/kid relationship. Maybe they did offer shelter and he ran away and didn't want help. Maybe he was sick of treatments/drugs so he fled to the streets to be alone. Maybe this...maybe that... no one knows for sure.

Some of you are looking too deep into this. Back up and look at the simple aspect of HOW they detained him. FOR WHATEVER REASON he was on the street. It was a single unarmed (I assume) man surrounded by 5 cops and out of all the "training" they were given they chose the detaining mode they did and it led to the outcome we all know.

I agree. I am assuming in the 2nd part of my post, but the first part is in line with your thoughts.

jm35ny

Established Member
Who knows what really happened, not me and def not the people here. Maybe he got hit by a car earlier in the day or got beat up by someone else. Tazers and mace can have little or NO effect on some people. I`ve seen it plenty of times.

All of sudden the family cares about this guy after he`s been living on the street? Sounds like they want to get paid.

2001sleeper

Established Member
5-6 cops should not need deadly force against an unarmed man.

Also, the majority of the time mentally unstable people are creatures of habit and I bet there is a good chance that one of the officers working their regular area knew of this man. This is an assumption, but I am willing to bet someone knew this guy.

No excuse for what happened. And as far as the comment, "we are told we can use our flashlights as a weapon and are not told how to use it." You are a moron if you think it is remotely a good idea to hit somebody in the back of the head multiple times with a steel flashlight. You should not have any job with any type of importance if you lack this type of common sense.

smitty2919

Established Member
Who knows what really happened, not me and def not the people here. Maybe he got hit by a car earlier in the day or got beat up by someone else. Tazers and mace can have little or NO effect on some people. I`ve seen it plenty of times.

All of sudden the family cares about this guy after he`s been living on the street? Sounds like they want to get paid.

AGAIN....assumtptions. What if they had been looking for him this whole time but he refused to come in and kept wandering around?

I guess time will tell when the "whole story" (assuming the actual facts and details) come out that we will know "why" this happend.

smitty2919

Established Member
You`d be surprised how much a fight people can put up when they are biting, scratching, spitting, punching, kicking, oh yeah and possibly on drugs or have a metal condition. I bet 12 of the weasles posting here couldn`t have cuffed him up.

Would you have preferred they just shot him?

ASSUMING he wasn't a POS and didn't do anything drastically wrong to have the cops on him....my answer is YES (in the leg) as a form of detaining him. At least he would peob be alive with only a gunshot wound to the leg and not brain damage then death.

I know that may not taught in training...but I think that's a loop hole to say they are allowed to use their flashlights "but not told HOW to use them"

jm35ny

Established Member
also take into consideration that the tazer guns run on batteries. the same batteries that are in your remote control. after the first two tazes, the strength of tthe taze decreases dramtically, so by the 4,5, even 6th im sure they were very weak

Very true, Tazers use double AA Batteries, you probably have two good chances to shoot providing they were at full charge before hand. Maybe the cops missed and then had to install another cartridge? Either way you only get a couple of shots out of them before the power drops off dramatically.

Serbian6er

Established Member
whether he was resisting or not, im sure more then 2 cops would be able to control him after tasing him

if they beat him in the head with flashlights these miserable ****s should go to jail for murder, simple as that
just cuz u have a badge on doesnt mean u can assault people, ur there to protect and arrest those causing trouble, im sure beating someone in the head with a flashlights takes it WAY over what needs to be done to subdue someone

who ever is saying they are a cop and that because their job is tough trying to justify this ur a fu**** idiot man, u are there to protect and save, not take a life

sad that those cops probably wont even go to jail
again this is assuming thats what went down, from hearing what people said in video, it was deff way over what they shouldve done
sickening

jm35ny

Established Member
ASSUMING he wasn't a POS and didn't do anything drastically wrong to have the cops on him....my answer is YES (in the leg) as a form of detaining him. At least he would peob be alive with only a gunshot wound to the leg

PO`s in just about any state that I can think of are trained to shoot perps in center mass which is the torso. Not anywhere else for a reason. What if you attempt to shoot the guy in the leg and the round goes right through (which is almost a guarantee) and then hits someone else?

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
First, my opinion,
From what I see here there is no reason for him to be dead, Cops were wrong. However, there probably isn't enough info to know the whole story.
If it turns out they killed him for no reason then I hope they go down and down hard.
That is most likely what happened.

2nd,
If you really read all of his post you would see that he wasn't trying to justify anything. Just a good friendly debate with some good points. Then you come in and attack him.
If you cannot debate this without cursing at someone and telling them to STFU then remove yourself from the thread.

I'm friends with 7 cops that work as an NYPD officer. Shut the **** up if you actually are trying to justify this knowing the SHIT you guys get away with.

Coiled - Don't bother, it's the NYPD cop way. These guys look for BS arrest's on Thursday night tours, so they can work over time on Friday day's, just so they have the weekend off.

smitty2919

Established Member
PO`s in just about any state that I can think of are trained to shoot perps in center mass which is the torso. Not anywhere else for a reason. What if you attempt to shoot the guy in the leg and the round goes right through (which is almost a guarantee) and then hits someone else?

My thought process was he was prob on the ground, face down or on his back, so shooting him in the leg would only go into the ground. Yes it's prob far fetched for a way to detain, but again to intentionally beat someone on the head multiple times seems to take more drive than to pop a round in his leg to have him stop fighting. Just more severe than pointing a tazer gun at him.

And trained or not to shoot for center of mass....from less than 5 ft away (standing over the guy) if you're a cop and can't shoot someone's leg then give up your gun. Or hell put the gun TO his leg and pull the trigger lol (LOL is NOT because the situation is funny)

04ScSaleen325

Established Member
First, my opinion,
From what I see here there is no reason for him to be dead, Cops were wrong. However, there probably isn't enough info to know the whole story.
If it turns out they killed him for no reason then I hope they go down and down hard.
That is most likely what happened.

2nd,
If you really read all of his post you would see that he wasn't trying to justify anything. Just a good friendly debate with some good points. Then you come in and attack him.
If you cannot debate this without cursing at someone and telling them to STFU then remove yourself from the thread.

Thank you!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread