Fun Day cruising with my boys !!!

GT500662

Established Member
rupy9ysa.jpg
9y4evumu.jpg

GT500662

Established Member
Awesome man! You will be a legend with them and all their friends for ever now !!!

Larry

Thanks Larry...I really enjoy sharing my love of mustangs with the boys. Hopefully it will be an interest we all can share for years to come.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Very cool, lucky dudes.
My 6 week old already knows he must love hockey, golf, and Mustangs :)
-J

5.0 guy

Established Member
The kid in the back seat probably got bored because you drive like an old lady.:D

Lol, I like cruising more then driving at high rates of speed, I pulled out in front of a local doctor yesterday that I see hot dogging his candy apple Challenger SRT and no matter what speed I slowed down to he stayed about ten car lengths behind me. I think if I stopped in the middle of the road he would have too! Definately puts a smile on my face when my car intimidates a rival on the road!:rockon:

Myfast70

Established Member
Some of my fondest childhood memories were cruising around with my pops in his various muscle & race cars on the streets. He had a pretty nasty Chevelle that he would occasional drive around with open headers and take me to my baseball games. Good times!!!

GT500662

Established Member
The kid in the back seat probably got bored because you drive like an old lady.:D

Lol....suspension was in normal mode and cruise was set at 80mph on a bumpy 50 mile interstate run. These cars must ride better than most give them credit for. My older son took the picture by the way.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Some of my fondest childhood memories were cruising around with my pops in his various muscle & race cars on the streets. He had a pretty nasty Chevelle that he would occasional drive around with open headers and take me to my baseball games. Good times!!!

I agree. My dad had a 71 charger when I was very very young and then a 86 IROC Z camaro when I was about 5-6. I remember that car very well.

Users who are viewing this thread