funday sunday february 21st

stangliter04

Established Member
No cheer leader out fit please!

Nice! What clutch did you go with?

I went with this Ford Racing clutch...
Ford Racing Performance Parts []

I called Tousley and Steve said he had never sold one so I figure I'd give it a try... Well when it got to my house I open the Ford Racing box and theres a Centerforce duel friction box... with a Ford part number lable on the side. I also switched to a GT steel flywheel.
So my mods from last weekend were..
Centerforce clutch
26 spline input shaft
Lethal TOB sleeve
GT steel flywheel
MGW shifter
SLP line-lock

svtjoe123

Termin8r
Established Member
I'm not sure if i can make it may have to work but i may run the snake once or twice since the temps will be lol kinda want to meet some of you guys i believe i met SENKAK last funday sunday he had a red suit on if i remember correctly i just can't remember his name for the life of me

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm not sure if i can make it may have to work but i may run the snake once or twice since the temps will be lol kinda want to meet some of you guys i believe i met SENKAK last funday sunday he had a red suit on if i remember correctly i just can't remember his name for the life of me

Unfortunately I missed the January Funday Sunday since my hood blew up on the way to the track. I lost the hood, windshield, cowl cover etc.. It has since been fixed.
My car is a black vert and I wear a black RCI racing jacket.
I'm Rick by the way.:beer:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
since I won't have a free day to have my rear end put together, I don't think I will be running..but I'll make it out there regardless

I'll be bringing the pom poms and cheering you on Rick :p

since you got slicks out back now, see what your 60' times are.

Last edited:

BlownAway05

Established Member
I should be out there. Hopefully it will be cold like it has been for the past couple of days. Last night was awesome weather and to my surprise, there was hardly anyone at the track, got a run in about every 30 minutes.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
long time don't see Rick,I be there tune and maybe with tires

A tune AND tires???!!! WOW!
Does that mean no more spinning the tires all the way down the track?:burnout:

I should be out there. Hopefully it will be cold like it has been for the past couple of days. Last night was awesome weather and to my surprise, there was hardly anyone at the track, got a run in about every 30 minutes.

Your car is very impressive and I enjoy watching you run. The weather should be good for Funday Sunday.
I am racing in "Pony Wars" this Saturday in Valdosta. The weather should be great!

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
A tune AND tires???!!! WOW!
Does that mean no more spinning the tires all the way down the track?:burnout:

Your car is very impressive and I enjoy watching you run. The weather should be good for Funday Sunday.
I am racing in "Pony Wars" this Saturday in Valdosta. The weather should be great!

have a safe trip up, hopefully nothing happens to to the cobra again

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
So I finally got a nice set of wheels and tires on the car... ET streets and skinnies

But unfortunately I'm going to have to wait until I get all my rear end parts out of my room and unto my car before I make my next pass!

No more worrying about trying to launch it right..just dump the clutch and go!

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
The 21st you say? I may have to make an appearance.

i haven't talked to you before but i know you used to have a turbo GTO, did you sell it? every now and then i see one around and it says greddy on the intercooler :shrug: its red and has TSW wheels on it and at night the intercooler lights up via red neon in the front only....i always see it in the lake nona area

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
So I finally got a nice set of wheels and tires on the car... ET streets and skinnies

But unfortunately I'm going to have to wait until I get all my rear end parts out of my room and unto my car before I make my next pass!

No more worrying about trying to launch it right..just dump the clutch and go!

are they the blacks ones or the big fat chrome ones?

geeteego

What???
Established Member
i haven't talked to you before but i know you used to have a turbo GTO, did you sell it? every now and then i see one around and it says greddy on the intercooler :shrug: its red and has TSW wheels on it and at night the intercooler lights up via red neon in the front only....i always see it in the lake nona area

I did, to a guy in Arkansas. Funny thing is, I have heard it went to FHP in a sting op, it went to a guy here, and a few other rumors as I have been around town. The guy up there put slicks on it, redid the fuel system, and went high 9's at 140+. He then parted the car out and sold it.

Did you get the Vette????
Do tel!!!

I did! 2006, 6-speed, Z51, has a catback, Vararam CAI, and aftermarket MAF. Mike Norris is coming down to do the ported TB, intake, and tune it this week. :burnout: Silverboost's already been behind the wheel and wants to convert. I'll be trying my hand at the giggle gas with this one. :dancenana:

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
I did, to a guy in Arkansas. Funny thing is, I have heard it went to FHP in a sting op, it went to a guy here, and a few other rumors as I have been around town. The guy up there put slicks on it, redid the fuel system, and went high 9's at 140+. He then parted the car out and sold it.

lol that is weird :beer:

well i look forward to seeing all of you out there, i'll have the slowest vehicle there but hey it isn't called funday sunday for no reason :)

also a reminder the saturday before TITAN motorsports is having a open house/dyno shootout/car show starting at 7am and it is free to spectate

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread