funday sunday february 21st

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
so....i can't make up my mind now if i want to go to the titan motorsports car show or this mustang one out in waterford......and believe it or not i'm getting race gas put in my truck for sunday :nonono: probably won't do anything but i do like the smell of it :)

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I when to pick my car today after tune ,Jay already left the shop and one of hes emloyee was tuning my car ,result 455 hp and 530 with 100 shot ,I feel like I was rip off ,the car was before 467 hp on blower with the 2.8 pulley ,no KN filter and with complete stock motor ,I left the car there ,I will back tomorrow to talk with Jay -RSP ,this is ni right:fm:

There is definitely a problem as you are seriously down on power.
I hope you get it worked out in time for tomorrow.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I when to pick my car today after tune ,Jay already left the shop and one of hes emloyee was tuning my car ,result 455 hp and 530 with 100 shot ,I feel like I was rip off ,the car was before 467 hp on blower with the 2.8 pulley ,no KN filter and with complete stock motor ,I left the car there ,I will back tomorrow to talk with Jay -RSP ,this is ni right:fm:

That is probably the result of having lower compression [8:1] and having a motor that is flowing better[ported heads]..so you are seeing less boost than what you were seeing before...throw a smaller pulley on the eaton to make up for the lack of boost and you should be good! :banana:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
That is probably the result of having lower compression [8:1] and having a motor that is flowing better[ported heads]..so you are seeing less boost than what you were seeing before...throw a smaller pulley on the eaton to make up for the lack of boost and you should be good! :banana:

I disagree. With the better flowing heads and a 2.8" pulley he should see about 14lbs of boost HP should be at least 480+.
The 100 shot should put him at 575+ hp and 650+ tq.
There is definitely a problem either mechanical or tune.
I have been concerned about the large amount of blow by and oil coming out of his valve covers breathers since then rebuild.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
if its the 20th no one go every one should go the the mid florida mustang round up at waterford lakes its from 10 to 4 i want to say

^this^ but i want to be sure there is a show going on, the titan show has been moved to march 6th so i can go to this now

J'sSilverSnake

Established Member
I disagree. With the better flowing heads and a 2.8" pulley he should see about 14lbs of boost HP should be at least 480+.
The 100 shot should put him at 575+ hp and 650+ tq.
There is definitely a problem either mechanical or tune.
I have been concerned about the large amount of blow by and oil coming out of his valve covers breathers since then rebuild.

the pulley also was change to a 2.76

J'sSilverSnake

Established Member
We do the comp test and was Ok ,I don't know .jay tall me to go there in one hour ,that my car will be ready ????????????????????????????????????????????????,let see

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
We do the comp test and was Ok ,I don't know .jay tall me to go there in one hour ,that my car will be ready ????????????????????????????????????????????????,let see

That's good to hear abut the compression test.
I have heard good things about Jay so he should get things worked out for you.
Please report back with numbers with and without nitrous.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member

i went and looked around and there were lots of sweet stangs, my favorites were an all black GT500 vert he is on here i believe it has a polished whipple. 2003 sonic blue cobra with a polished whipple on stock chrome 17's with some fat rubber outback , a whippled Ford explorer sport trac, GT500 supersnake, Terminated Marauder, Twin turbo '07 Roush named 626. as far as that there were lots of GT500's, Tons of bullitts, Lots of GT's from every year stang. A big block and blown 66 chevelle, and a supercharged and nitroused PINK edition mustang from VMP. There was also a whippled '04 oxford white terminator and i believe he is on here aswell. for drag mustangs there was a camo SN95 that had a 88mm on it with slicks and full cage with wheelie bar and chute

parked next to me was a '99 V6 that had a 03 cobra front and big cowl hood. it said turbo 232ci on the side but i don't think it had one....there was no intercooler and it had stock exhaust

Last edited:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
i went and looked around and there were lots of sweet stangs, my favorites were an all black GT500 vert he is on here i believe it has a polished whipple. 2003 sonic blue cobra with a polished whipple on stock chrome 17's with some fat rubber outback , a whippled Ford explorer sport trac, GT500 supersnake, Terminated Marauder, Twin turbo '07 Roush named 626. as far as that there were lots of GT500's, Tons of bullitts, Lots of GT's from every year stang. A big block and blown 66 chevelle, and a supercharged and nitroused PINK edition mustang from VMP. There was also a whippled '04 oxford white terminator and i believe he is on here aswell. for drag mustangs there was a camo SN95 that had a 88mm on it with slicks and full cage with wheelie bar and chute

parked next to me was a '99 V6 that had a 03 cobra front and big cowl hood. it said turbo 232ci on the side but i don't think it had one....there was no intercooler and it had stock exhaust

It sounds like there was a great turn out as usual and you had a good time.
I would've been there representing VMP but I have a cold.
Tomorrow is Funday Sunday and I will be there cold or not .

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
It sounds like there was a great turn out as usual and you had a good time.
I would've been there representing VMP but I have a cold.
Tomorrow is Funday Sunday and I will be there cold or not .

i did :beer: i would say there was around 100 mustangs. there were AC cobra's out there aswell. and a few Lightings....only 1 mach 1 out of the whole round up :( it was comp orange. there was an azure blue mach but it wasn't apart of the show, Had a nice big Lammotta sticker on the front. and there was a beautiful black 2003 Cobra for sale for $19,500 but it had 20's on it :nonono:

At the VMP booth there was a GT500 like my dads. (Torch Red with white stripes) and the supercharged PINK edition V6.

a few other vendors were out aswell. Even a nice big Ford semi that was selling merchandise.....

and i wasn't a fan of the retro stlyed 05 mustang GT. it had a 73 style front on it :nono:

i'm looking forward to meeting all of you i have not met yet and i hope we all have a good time. i need to change the plugs on my truck, its currently running on 6-7 cylinders :( but i'll have it fixed for tomorrow. I will be in my truck, its a white '01 Supercrew with brown trim at the bottom. my # should be 8534 on the back window. i will poop a hammer if i can get it into the 15's.....this thing is slow!

and any advice? should i try and warm up the street tires or just let them be? i figure it will just take off tread by burning them off and won't make a difference anyway....

Last edited:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I have no idea on what advice to give you about dragging a super crew except get it running on all 8 cylinders and drive like the police are chasing you!!!

Last edited:

J'sSilverSnake

Established Member
On nitous tune was 571 hp with 100 shot ,but I was runing out fuel pumps ,them we deside to leave there for now ,Jay make evething work out for me ,I want more but for now I will enjoy what I have and start saving money again

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
I have no idea on what advice to give you about dragging a super crew except get it running on all 8 cylinders and drive like the police are chasing you!!!

lol i need a Lightning but i really want an HD F150 the performance of a L' but i still get to have a big truck

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
There were about 300 cars that showed up.

Lots of boring cars that were the typical 'mustang' crowd I guess you could say..but there were several pretty sweet cars that made the visit well worth it. Beautiful day as well..sorry to hear you have to be sick and miss out on such a day rick!

I will be at the track tomorrow with my slug.

Users who are viewing this thread