Funniest Kill Ever...

OnceBitten

Established Member
A couple of weeks ago I ran into this kid in a yellow '92 LX hatch. Good looking car, and it had full exhaust with turndowns so it sounded good as well. When we went to line up we didn't have anyone to flag, so I told him to go when he was ready and I'd just catch up...I think that made him mad.

Needless to say, he jumped me by about a car since I gave him the go, but by the time I hit 3rd I was nearly a full car length in front of him. I finally let out of it at about 105mph (closest I could figure to the 1/4) and was about 3-4 cars ahead. He does the infamous "ricer fly-by" and then stops as quickly as possible, only to inform me of the following (and this is a direct quote, as nearly as I can remember):

"Man, you're not gonna believe this, but I took off in 3rd gear."

I nearly pissed myself I was laughing so hard, and he says:

"No, seriously dude...I thought I had it in first, but it really was in 3rd. That's why you beat me so bad."

As I was driving back home I stopped at a redlight and who should pull up beside me, but the same guy in the yellow LX. I rolled my window back down and he said he wanted to go again. I asked him if he was sure he had it in first this time. This time we went on green and I left at about 2000rpms instead of at idle. Instead of taking him by 3 or 4 cars it was more like 5 or 6 cars.

I'm pretty sure he must have taken off in 3rd again because he seemed pretty mad when he did ricer fly-by #2 :-D

nyk438

Established Member
haha 3rd gear lol

Why can't ricers just take a loss?:bash:

Good kill, badass snake ya got there :kaboom:

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread