Funny Iraq Video

KYLightning02

Established Member
Ok so i am in the infantry over in Iraq right now figured i would share a video we made when we actually get free time and bored out of our minds, lol some people will probably say WTF and others will hopefully laugh but enjoy and let me know what you all think...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixHhfy3ReyE"]YouTube- RAVE IRAQ[/ame]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was pretty cool and most important, you guys were having a bit of fun to offset the tension you have to deal with over there. I give your video 4 star! Just because! :beer: :rockon:

kuruma

Established Member
I was cracking up at the guy just spinning in the chair.

You guys seriously need girls. There should be a "bitches for soldiers" program or something.

jf4boogie

Established Member
Thats funny, Thanks for all you do for us. I have a lot of respect for you guys.

x1000 :beer:

BTW - For us that don't have a clue...are those "strips" or "belts" or whatever what you guys wear so that choppers/gunships can see you during night strikes, etc? I noticed a few patches on a couple of the guys pants as well.

99navert

Established Member
Those are reflective belts so that you don't get run over by a car. The "patches" are reflective ARMY letters on the shorts.

GTG

Looking for a Money Pit
Established Member
LMAO, brought back memories. We did the same sh*t in 2003 when we got back to Kuwait. Had glow sticks on 550 chord. It was hilarious. Thanks for doing what you do.

KYLightning02

Established Member
HAHA thanks everyone for the comments it always keeps the spirits up to hear good thinks from people back in the states almost 7 years after the war started.

jf4boogie- On the PT clothing that is just reflective stuff for when we are running and what not so we dont get hit by cars, but on our ACU's the uniform we wear on raids we do have these little patches that are IR that way the helicopters and planes can see us.

Users who are viewing this thread