Fury & gone girl

TorchMach

Established Member
I went to the movies on Thursday night to see the premier of "Fury"....hands down best WW2 movie I've ever seen, from the cast to the action. Perfect. Solid 9.6 out of 10. Only .4 missing since there was no boobies.

&

Watched "Gone Girl" last night, oh man another solid movie. 9 out of 10 for sure, even though it made me look at my girl a little differently after. If anyone has read the novel it is almost perfectly portrayed on the film. Solid thriller for sure.

I thought I would just share with you all, as I like when other members post up good movie reviews.

Ruben-

Torchy

Established Member
Saw Gone Girl the other night. Wife drug me out and I saw not expecting it to keep me on the edge of my seat. Best movie I've seen in a while. Confirms my wife is crazy just by merely wanting to see this.

Jaysin

Established Member
I really want to see Fury, it looks awesome and I'm a Brad Pitt fan. Might have to go see it this weekend.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Really liked Fury. As much shit as Keanu Reeves gets I think John Wick will be a cool and fun movie to see next week.

NC85

Lurker for Life
Established Member
Saw gone with the wife. Due to her constantly asking questions during any movie, I must watch Fury solo to keep the marriage.

TorchMach

Established Member
Really liked Fury. As much shit as Keanu Reeves gets I think John Wick will be a cool and fun movie to see next week.

Same boat man, after the Matrix series it was hard to see him in anything else. That one does look good though.

Saw gone with the wife. Due to her constantly asking questions during any movie, I must watch Fury solo to keep the marriage.

Oooohh yeah, I can't stand it when they get antsy and move around a lot, can't sit still...just watch Fury solo.lol

TorchMach

Established Member
I really want to see Fury, it looks awesome and I'm a Brad Pitt fan. Might have to go see it this weekend.

Huge Brad Pitt fan over here too and I would say this is his best performance yet. Better then Fight Club or Snatch which I thought were his best previously.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I would like to hit Fury this Sunday, but every time I think I can do something on a weekend, something bad happens. If the wife wanted a chickflick, the universe would stand still.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
I went to the movies on Thursday night to see the premier of "Fury"....hands down best WW2 movie I've ever seen, from the cast to the action. Perfect. Solid 9.6 out of 10. Only .4 missing since there was no boobies.
Better than Saving Private Ryan? Those are strong words, and I'm happy to hear it because I'm looking forward to seeing this movie.

&

Watched "Gone Girl" last night, oh man another solid movie. 9 out of 10 for sure, even though it made me look at my girl a little differently after. If anyone has read the novel it is almost perfectly portrayed on the film. Solid thriller for sure.

I thought I would just share with you all, as I like when other members post up good movie reviews.

Ruben-
Usually not a fan of Ben, but the wife wants to see Gone Girl so I guess that means I'll be going.

Blackoyote

Established Member
My wife has legit went to see Gone Girl 3 times (with different friends who begged), and swears it's one of the best movies she's ever seen. I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I think tonight we're going to go and see Fury, so I'm pumped to see such good reviews on SVTP.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Better than Saving Private Ryan? Those are strong words, and I'm happy to hear it because I'm looking forward to seeing this movie.

Usually not a fan of Ben, but the wife wants to see Gone Girl so I guess that means I'll be going.
I have heard the same thing from different people, Fury being a better film than Ryan.

Ben has been coming out with great movies recently and I love it. People wont have much negative things to say when Batman v Superman hits the big screen.

I have both movies on my list to watch this week, they look very entertaining.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
my wife drug me along to see Gone Girl, and I unexpectedly LOVED it. I obviously never read the novel, so I didn't know what to expect; I thought it would be some kind of chick flick lol. Wrong... it was definitely a good thriller. Makes me SO glad I got away from my last Ex-gf!!!!

Good to hear the reviews of Fury, I haven't had high expectations for it. I want to see John Wick SO bad too.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Wife and I saw Gone Girl. As others have said it was unexpectedly a great movie. Neither of us expected it to be anything like it is. Neither of us read the book before. I really want to watch Fury. Might go see it next week.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
going to see Fury this weekend.

saw Gone Girl this past weekend. they need to rename it to " every single ex you have ever had in your life rolled up into one character " - this would be a more fitting title.

Users who are viewing this thread