Mileage: 13600
Color: Blue W/ White stripe
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Engine: 5.4l DOHC Supercharged

This is a 2008 Cobra I was building as a street/strip exhibition vehicle to go into the 8's on the 6 speed. The funding is starting to get out of hand on the car and its becoming more of a straight on drag vehicle than a fun street car so I'm deciding to try and move from this into a C6 Z06. The car is around 750rwhp @ 19lbs of boost on 93 w/ torco booster in the tank.

Mods are:

Whipple 4.0l Competition blower
American Racing 1 7/8 stainless steel headers
Offroad X pipe
bassani axle backs
Moser 9" rear end
3.73 gears
35 spline axles
Detroit locker
BMR Subframe connectors
BMR tubular K member
BMR Tubular A arms
BMR tubular rad support and front sway bar delete
TRZ chrome moly lower control arms w/ heim joints
TRZ Upper control arm
TRZ pan hard bar with rod ends
TRZ anti roll bar with axle tabs
QA1 Double adjustable rear shocks
Cobra jet springs front and rear
Fore precision fuel rails
80# injectors
Spec ST trim clutch
Pro 5.0 Shifter
Rear seat delete
Battery relocation kit
Reisch performance 170* thermostat
M and H racing's "The Tank" overflow tanks
C&R rad
C&R heat exchanger
Lund Racing tune

I also have the 10% Innovators West lower pulley and a set of 160# low impedance injectors and a driver for them since the car was going to get a built motor along with an E-85 setup for well over 1200rwhp.

I also have pictures of every single part I bought when it arrived.

69823_10150105974284062_545944061_7656407_1549376_n.jpg

May1620106.jpg

May1620103.jpg

IMG_20100819_225433.jpg

Headers4.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

Clutch1.jpg

Last edited:

strongs_2009

Established Member
I see the tubular K member and A-Arms in a pic with the exhaust are they on the car if not would you be interested in selling them seperate if they are not on the car yet? And the 160lb injectors?

Last edited:

XtremeS10

Established Member
I see the tubular K member and A-Arms in a pic with the exhaust are they on the car if not would you be interested in selling them seperate if they are not on the car yet? And the 160lb injectors?

I posted the 160's

The K member and A arms are on the car otherwise the hood wouldnt fit on the car, I'm getting a new set of 18's to go with the car as well.

I decided to stop dumping money into the car because its getting way out of hand. The car could easily run 9's and with a short block and some more boost easily into the low 9's with a good driver :rockon:

Stangpower05

Established Member
Would you part out the bogarts? Id be interested in them if so? Also, no shipping would be needed as i am in NY and can pick them up?

XtremeS10

Established Member
Would you part out the bogarts? Id be interested in them if so? Also, no shipping would be needed as i am in NY and can pick them up?

Not really looking to part the car out, want to get rid of it as a package, and I'm really gauging interest in it, there's a certain amount I need out of it and I'm seeing if its viable to try and sell it... I want to get into a C6z because the payment would actually be lower doing it this way...

Stangpower05

Established Member
Only reason i asked was because i saw that you said you had a different set of 18s for the car. And plus, the wheels are easily removable. Thats all.

XtremeS10

Established Member
Only reason i asked was because i saw that you said you had a different set of 18s for the car. And plus, the wheels are easily removable. Thats all.

Yessir, I wanna sell it like I intended the car to be, a quick change of wheels and tires and its ready for the track to run 9's

R1Lello

Established Member
You can claim any "x" sec car you like but if it didn't run the numbers, it isn't. good luck with the sale..........funny, eventually so many will go into a C6Z.......it's my next toy too, hoist already installed.

Seems to me you've fallen into the trap too quick....the trap of going overboard with power and speed and goals and relized maybe it's not a good idea. You should have set a goal and just enjoyed it because as I posted often, if you want to be 'king' you started with the wrong car, just too heavy.

good luck.:beer:

XtremeS10

Established Member
You can claim any "x" sec car you like but if it didn't run the numbers, it isn't. good luck with the sale..........funny, eventually so many will go into a C6Z.......it's my next toy too, hoist already installed.

Seems to me you've fallen into the trap too quick....the trap of going overboard with power and speed and goals and relized maybe it's not a good idea. You should have set a goal and just enjoyed it because as I posted often, if you want to be 'king' you started with the wrong car, just too heavy.

good luck.:beer:

You got it! Every bit of that statement is true sir! :beer: I hope I'm not way off on my pricing though, a major part of it is what I owe on the car, if I get it in my range I'll basically be paying cash for a c6z used at this point... and that would allow me to shovel money into a house then...

Either way someone is going to get a VERY fast car and I think for a great price and its a great stepping stone if someone wants to take it really far, the car is basically set aside from a short block..

XtremeS10

Established Member
Also forgot to add I'm willing to work on the price I put it up just to see, I know its worth more than 38 because you can get a stock 08 for that, this has a lot of common mods and is a great start point for anyone looking to go radical for cheap...

XtremeS10

Established Member
Stock longblock?

Yes sir, the only thing it needs to be brought up to the next level is a short block if you run c 16, if you do a little more with the fuel you could run e85 I have the injectors and driver for the e85 setup

XtremeS10

Established Member
Was a little ambitious on price I think, reconsidered and dropped it some, car doesn't have to be sold but I really want to get into a c6z

XtremeS10

Established Member
Ok so here's where I am with this car, I don't need to sell it's and the c6z if off the table, however I am willing to sell it and move on toothed prospects, I'm asking $40,000 obo now

Gojira

Established Member
I posted the 160's

The K member and A arms are on the car otherwise the hood wouldnt fit on the car, I'm getting a new set of 18's to go with the car as well.

Was just haveing the kmember enough for the blower to fit with the stock hood or did u have to do anything additional?

and what size pulley is that on the blower?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread