Gay coworker wants a new mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
Maybe the raptor since it's auto and has a back up camera? Also, he has one of those big marmaduke dogs.

Laloosh

Established Member
100% same opinion since Asians are the worst drivers. Fact. The guy has never had anything more powerful than a eclipse. I'm just afraid a boss or raptor may be a bridge too far. What if I recommend a driving school first? I'm trying to the right thing here.

Family Guy Asian Driver - YouTube

WOW, I honestly don't even think you realize you dense your are.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
clearly op is afraid that his gay co-worker is going to wreck him in a race...

a real man would tell him to get the fastest/best car he can afford.... IE. boss/shelby.

Fun4me

Established Member
Homo's have no family to support, so they can afford the nicer things in life. The sad part is that my tax dollars are helping him buy a Raptor. It just rolls of the tounge sounding gay.

turd burglar

Established Member
Regardless, make sure he buys a stick. Has a natural talent in that sorta thing. Zing!

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
Regardless, make sure he buys a stick. Has a natural talent in that sorta thing. Zing!

Hmmm. Are you saying he might have a natural talent for a manual? Tyson's has a 12 boss and 12 raptor. We might go test drive both on Monday (federal holiday).

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
troll_zpsd69f1e60.jpg

flS/R

Established Member
help him to buy a Boss. This way he will always be in front of you and you wont have to worry about being rear-ended

unless...

he stays behind you all the time and is hard on your ass :shrug:

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
help him to buy a Boss. This way he will always be in front of you and you wont have to worry about being rear-ended

unless...

he stays behind you all the time and is hard on your ass :shrug:

I'm warming to the boss even though it looks like his and his. We could do Skyline Drive when it warms up.

11dsgGT

Established Member
Reread what you posted because its all kinds of wrong.
Why did you even mention that first sentence? We didnt fu***n ask. Dont Fu***n tell us.

So disregarding the majority of your post, you are asking if you should take someone car shopping to buy a Ford. Yeah, do it.

Fun4me

Established Member
Reread what you posted because its all kinds of wrong.
Why did you even mention that first sentence? We didnt fu***n ask. Dont Fu***n tell us.

So disregarding the majority of your post, you are asking if you should take someone car shopping to buy a Ford. Yeah, do it.
I thought that was the old policy? The new policy is "open" flaming gays are allowed.

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
I thought that was the old policy? The new policy is "open" flaming gays are allowed.

Correct. No PDA in the locker room though. Lady gaga playing all the time but no PDA. However, I don't venture into the steam room or sauna anymore.

killr3v

Extreme Member
Established Member
+1

He is making the entire military look like a bunch of biggots, when that is absolutely not the case. Way to represent, OP - stay classy.

Apparently this moron doesn't learn - what does Asian have to do with "worst drivers?" I swear, some people just never get over the Civil War.
Civil war? Really?? Sorry to tell you though, here in Houston Asians are the worst drivers

11dsgGT

Established Member

lol

People get to complacent. Anything said on the interwebs is now fully actionable by anyone in your leadership. link Take a guess on what any one of the military on this site could do to him

Fun4me

Established Member
Civil war? Really?? Sorry to tell you though, here in Houston Asians are the worst drivers
Thats why they started to import asian cars. Because they couldn't reach the pedals and still see over the steering wheel.

Fun4me

Established Member
lol

People get to complacent. Anything said on the interwebs is now fully actionable by anyone in your leadership. link Take a guess on what any one of the military on this site could do to him
Force him to suck them off, to keep quiet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread