Gay coworker wants a new mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
Thats why they started to import asian cars. Because they couldn't reach the pedals and still see over the steering wheel.

Correct, but then cell phones and texting were invented.

halfscale2130

Established Member
100% same opinion since Asians are the worst drivers. Fact. The guy has never had anything more powerful than a eclipse. I'm just afraid a boss or raptor may be a bridge too far. What if I recommend a driving school first? I'm trying to the right thing here.

http://youtu.be/QKcSZfY1sf4

I would exactly consider these cars powerful beast that cannot be tamed lol

kingnut

Established Member
you seem to know alot about this "coworker"...

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
Maybe he could "pray the gay away".

He had a family and tried. One of those gay at 40 guys. I'm happy if he's happy. I'm just worried about his safety as he goes through this midlife crisis (fancy powerful car, raves, etc).

Fun4me

Established Member
He had a family and tried. One of those gay at 40 guys. I'm happy if he's happy. I'm just worried about his safety as he goes through this midlife crisis (fancy powerful car, raves, etc).
In that case, the Raptor is safer.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I am sure it has been asked by now (haven't read it all) but I will ask just in case what does him being gay have to do with anything?

I work with a openly gay guy (air force) now that dadt is over and he keeps bugging me about going with him to test drive a boss mustang or raptor. He currently drives a Mitsubishi Eclipse and I'm afraid he's going to kill folks in a raptor or v8 manual mustang.

Should I steer him towards something less powerful or am I being too old fashioned?

Here's what I want to recommend to him... GTI, fiat, mini, and v6 auto mustang.

Any other ideas?

alex3610

Established Member
First 9/11, then Sandy Hook, and now this. Hopefully Michelle Bachman's husband can cure this fellow.

This is all because Hobby Lobby is forced to pay for slut pills ("birth control" as the liberal media calls it) and we can't force all school children to have the ten commandments tattooed into their foreheads.

I'm gonna go fill out more petitions for Texas to secede from the union now. Hopefully your friend is able to pick up a Boss 302 without detection from Obama's domestic drone program.

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
you seem to know alot about this "coworker"...

We sit 3 feet away from each other so yeah. I showed him this thread and he says you macho men standing up for him are sweet (think he's a bottom btw). He agrees with me on Asian drivers (especially females).

CobRoush-00

Established Member
You should not have mentioned his sexuality if that was not the basis of your bias question. The car that someone drives has nothing to do with either his race or his sexuality. I believe you were not born driving a high powered mustang. You, just like everyone else have learned to do so. Therefore, your co-worker can do that as well. You don't want to take him because he is gay not because you care about his well-being. You just don't want to come out and say that and you are hiding behind a coward statement "I don't want him to kill himself and other people". That is such a lame excuse that shows more your discrimination against the guy's sexuality.

Redlynx

Established Member
Wow this thread has generated a lot of ButtHurt... Err you get it....

Just take him to drive both really. If he wants to go fast who are you to keep him from it? Are there more tracks to run on or more mudholes?(no pun)

Speed or Mudding would be my decision factor.

Last edited:

Tauntonterror

Established Member
Doesn't matter if he's not experienced. I bought my cobra after learning how to drive a stick when i was 17:coolman:. as long as he's not stupid than he can learn how to handle a mustang.

7.62x51

Established Member
I know a gay guy that I would consider a friend and he drives a yellow v6 mustang convertible smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread