**** Geriatric Drivers!

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Yesterday, while driving in the center lane of 6 lane main road here in SLC, an old man turned onto the road I was on as I was driving by, but instead of turning into the inner-most lane, like any ****-tard should know you're supposed to do, he decides to turn onto the road but turn all the way into the center lane, where he then smashed his driver's side front corner into my passenger's side rear fender.

OP, Just today (technically yesterday) I was driving my girlfriends Wrangler on an overpass. Here comes an old man in a newer Camry ahead too my right, he just got off his exit and stopped like he's supposed to. Cross traffic has the right of way at all times. I see this dumb mfer looking to his right and he realized he can jump out in front of the oncoming car. He never looked to his left though, I am much much closer. Here he goes, across my two lanes, for a second I hesitated to slam the brakes because I hate this Jeep Wrangler. I settled for letting him have a close call. I slammed the horn at just the right time, hoping to make him shit himself as he realized a steel cube was coming right for him, and of course the Jeep being what it is the horn did not work. I had a laugh about that, 90,000 miles, clock spring is shot. Thanks Chrysler Corp.

Last edited:

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Living near D.C. the worst drivers are as follows:

1. Asians (by far) are the worst drivers in the area. I hate going to Annandale (Korea) because I have to drive like everyone else is purposely trying to kill me.
2. Hispanics/illegal aliens. Some are legal, some aren't. Most drive like dog shat. The only group of drivers I have seen who don't know that a person turning right on green has the right of way. Headlights at night? I don't need any stinking headlights at night.
3. Old people/teens. Both equally suck. Let's go 50 in a 60 in the left lane on I66 and back up traffic for miles. I feel like a slot car racer some mornings on my way to work.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
That's what you get for driving an 'asphalt-camo' painted car....:D

Seriously, I love grey vehicles but I won't buy a new one here in Myrtle. I live in a tourist area, and on top of not being able to drive the road missiles here typically don't know where they are going either.

The last 3 cars we have bought have been orange, yellow, and orange. You have no excuse for not seeing me.

Stanger00

Established Member
Just think. In a few weeks they all flock on down south for the winter and you won't have worry about the snowbirds fouling your lanes.

Users who are viewing this thread