getting into it on private property

musclefan21

Established Member
I don't know any of my neighbours and Even if it would be legal, i still wouldn't do a burnout, etc. because of the respect i have to other neighbours.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Your cop neighbor doesnt seem very cool. My neighbor is a sergeant at the local department. His driveway is super tight. I cant count how many times he has ran over his mailbox because he says "Yo big john! Guess i got a little f...ed up again last night!" I say "Steve, you crazy bastard!"

jshen

Established Member
ShortThrow50 said:
Your cop neighbor doesnt seem very cool. My neighbor is a sergeant at the local department. His driveway is super tight. I cant count how many times he has ran over his mailbox because he says "Yo big john! Guess i got a little f...ed up again last night!" I say "Steve, you crazy bastard!"

I hope Sgt. Steve doesn't get caught...that is a career "ender" in Atlanta...

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
jshen said:
I hope Sgt. Steve doesn't get caught...that is a career "ender" in Atlanta...
I know and He knows but cops are humans too. Also, when your a cop, you get that special "blue wall of silence". Its against the rules to arrest or fine a fellow blue. If your a rookie and you do this, I feel sorry for you.

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
ShortThrow50 said:
Also, when your a cop, you get that special "blue wall of silence". Its against the rules to arrest or fine a fellow blue. If your a rookie and you do this, I feel sorry for you.

This isnt 1980. The "thin blue line" and "brotherhood" only goes so far. If a L.E.O. needs to be arrested, he will be arrested! Judges impose fines not L.E.O.s

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
This isnt 1980. The "thin blue line" and "brotherhood" only goes so far. If a L.E.O. needs to be arrested, he will be arrested! Judges impose fines not L.E.O.s
I understand what you say buddy. I cant say too much because im not on the inside like your self. So I dont know for sure its limitations

FordSVTFan

Established Member
ShortThrow50 said:
I understand what you say buddy. I cant say too much because im not on the inside like your self. So I dont know for sure its limitations

I am letting you know that the LEOs who talk about being "above the law" because of the "Thin Blue Line" are the ones who really dont understand it. There is a "Brotherhood" in L.E. I have backed up uniformed officers in situations that appear to be out of control, for no other reason than them being in uniform. But, I will not risk my career because a fellow L.E.O. has decided to do something stupid. If it is a discretionary issue, that any non-L.E.O. would be entitled to, the L.E.O. will probably be helped out. But if it isnt, he will have to take the bullet for his actions.

BEAVER SNIFFER

Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
Judges impose fines not L.E.O.s

I object! Someone has taken over Adam's screen name and is writing objective statements!

Adam, are you feeling alright? Have you gone to the dark side!;-) You're starting to sound like me.:D

FordSVTFan

Established Member
BEAVER SNIFFER said:
I object! Someone has taken over Adam's screen name and is writing objective statements!

Adam, are you feeling alright? Have you gone to the dark side!;-) You're starting to sound like me.:D

I have been feeling kind of ill since I had to write an Appellate Brief for the Appellant who is a criminal and I had to argue my Oral Argument in front of FLA 5th DCA trying to get his conviction set aside. I hate that I won.

jshen

Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
I have been feeling kind of ill since I had to write an Appellate Brief for the Appellant who is a criminal and I had to argue my Oral Argument in front of FLA 5th DCA trying to get his conviction set aside. I hate that I won.

Dear Lord Man! What have you done? I feel a tremor in the "force"....

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
we smoke'em up in our driveway ALL the time.. (makes for great picture taking...) AND the best part, the police department is less the 500 feet from our house. Nothing has ever been said to us about it........

however, this is Texas…. and most cops in our town are pretty easygoing

FordSVTFan

Established Member
jshen said:
Dear Lord Man! What have you done? I feel a tremor in the "force"....

It is indeed a horrible feeling. When arguing I even threw up a little bit in my own mouth :xpl:

Common

Established Member
Hey Adam, what do you do?.....im guessing it has to do with criminal justice system or a lawyer maybe

Common

Established Member
I hate ADAM...........................

lucky and also hard working bastard(got my dream job)

Users who are viewing this thread