GHIG content

gatty1303

Established Member
Let me start by saying, this color is not for everyone, but it sure will grow on you. In real life, this color is amazing. It has a hint of gold in it that really makes the car pop. Bought this car in August of 2012, and it has a little over 3,000 on the clock. Just installed the Procal Tuner last week, and I am happy with it. No pinging for me. I understand the other tunes out there are much better, but the Procal does everything I need it to, for now. Anyway, here are a few iphone pics I wanted to share. Comments and opinions are welcome

Mods:
Ford K Springs, STRT Struts, GT500 mounts, Camber Bolts, Adj Panhard Bar, SVE Drifts 19x9.5, Procal Tuner, Roush Axle back., Blacked out side markers front and rear, Blacked out Fog lights/Tail lights

2u79m4o.jpg

16jhrma.jpg

2eelv2a.jpg

1i1krd.jpg

2elbj4j.png

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
I do like the color and it does really pop, ive just always been a dark color person, Black or dark blue.

Very nice car though!

-Thomas

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
I like it but I also wanted a yellow ford escape when they first came out and though 311 was a good bet.

Ford-Escape-2001-yellow-front-sm.jpg

GHIG RTR

Banned
I fell in love with mine too. Thought it was ugly as hell in magazines & commercials. But when I saw it in person, I did a complete 180.

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
Yes GHIG is a sick color!!! And even better in person.

However, Grabber blue is way sexier than GHIG...GB>GHIG

Last edited:

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
OP...Your car looks amazing. I didn't like the color at first, but a guy near me has one and I see it quite often up close. It has really grown on me.

gs462

Established Member
Being a GHIG owner I agree there is NO photo that can capture what one sees when the sunlight hits a GHIG car in person.

Users who are viewing this thread