Gillette stadium car show

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Yeah it was pretty good. Alot of Camaros out tonight new and old. Was starting to get kinda cold out, felt like late october.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I'm gonna try and get there around 5:30. Where do you go? is it obvious where you are suppose to pull in for the show?

Dude! Your car is sick, I was riding shot gun in that Red 91 LX Hatch that let you go right where the lane closes before you get on I-95 on Rt. 1. I got 3 pic's of your car, I'll post them soon.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Yeah it was pretty good. Alot of Camaros out tonight new and old. Was starting to get kinda cold out, felt like late october.

Car sounds and looks great. I was next to you on Rte.1 with the Silver Cobra. I don't know if you remember me from the Colt State Park show a couple years back. I had the Mineral Gray GT. The TF's are sick!!!!

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Dude! Your car is sick, I was riding shot gun in that Red 91 LX Hatch that let you go right where the lane closes before you get on I-95 on Rt. 1. I got 3 pic's of your car, I'll post them soon.

Thanks man, I had just enough room to squeeze through there. I was stuck inbetween a pretty stockicsh c5 z06 and a new camaro at the show.

Car sounds and looks great. I was next to you on Rte.1 with the Silver Cobra. I don't know if you remember me from the Colt State Park show a couple years back. I had the Mineral Gray GT. The TF's are sick!!!!

Yeah man i remember that ride down the the park in RI. I think we got lost 5 times :bash:. I'm not suppose to be beating on my car since i only have 200 miles on my SPEC 3+ but it didn't seem to care much.:burnout: I love the 18" stockers on your car they look perfect. I was trying to slow down a bit on rte 1 but was fillowing my bro back to his house. Hopefully see you guys around again soon.

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
No complaints so far. Alot better than the twin disc RAM clutch i had installed. I had the Twin disc clutch in and couldn't get the transmission in any gear. Yanked that clutch and put in the spec 3+. I'm using my stock flywheel, i don't know if that matters but i have pretty much no chatter or anything really.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
I have a steel flywheel. Had serious chatter at first but now I'm about 1000 miles in and there's a little but not much chatter.

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Did anyone else see Matt Light, left tackle for the Pats. He was in the furthest lot all the way to the left if you were looking at Bass Proshops. Don't think he had anything in the show just walking around

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Here's the 10 pic's I took with my phone:

BigDog:
bigdog2.jpg

bigdog1.jpg

bigdog3.jpg

I forget this guy's name, but I know he's on here:
blackshelbygt500.jpg

saleenseeyaa3.jpg

saleenseeyaa2.jpg

saleenseeyaa1.jpg

Now this car confused me...it had a Mach 1 badge on the rear, but the interior was tan, and the chin spoiler wasn't really flat black like the ones from Ford came:shrug:...either way it was a sick car
machorgt.jpg

89gt.jpg

fordgt.jpg

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Thanks man, I had just enough room to squeeze through there. I was stuck inbetween a pretty stockicsh c5 z06 and a new camaro at the show.

Add me to the list of admirer's of your car, very nice. I noticed the Camaro next to your car and was a little shocked how small the Cobra's look next to the new Camaro's.

Here's a couple more pics.

DSC00788.gif

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Add me to the list of admirer's of your car, very nice. I noticed the Camaro next to your car and was a little shocked how small the Cobra's look next to the new Camaro's.

Here's a couple more pics.

DSC00788.gif

Why did that GT-500 say Supersnake on the side?

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Why did that GT-500 say Supersnake on the side?

I didn't talk to the owner so no idea.
I would have liked to have gotten more pictures but I was on a low battery so these were all I got.

I noticed that too..

Had the super snake side stripe, and the super snake stripes up and over the hood, but stock wheels, stock headrest, etc. It was clearly just a GT500 with a CAI (JLT if I remember) and that was about it..

Users who are viewing this thread