Girl arrested for using a knife to cut food at school

chicken714

NKAWTG
Established Member
Yeah, I was pretty pissed when I heard this morning. Of course it was here in Florida. I can't stand "no tolerance". Its an excuse for stupidity and lack of common sense.

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Shit like this makes me sick. Common sense is gone. The school staff should have showed her how to use it safely if she was not, taken it from her, told her to cut her food at home and never bring one to school again. And called her Parents to come pick it up.

There is no way in hell this child should have had to go through what she did. I have a 10 year old daughter and I would be wild mad if that happened to her.

This country is going down hill really fast. Revolution will happen sooner than later. The sad thing is the rest of the world will look, laugh and pick through the pieces.

Most disturbing is, it is our fellow Americans that are destroying everything that makes our country great.

VPF

Last edited:

spinscan

Established Member
Well this is why they had mental institutions back in that day for the people that weren't "well" in the head. During the 60's, 70's, and 80's almost all of the mental institutions in this nation were closed and never used again. All of the people that should be in them are now among the public taking drugs, aka, perscription medicine and acting like they aren't crazy anymore. This country really is going to shit. But I will tell you one thing. People won't stand for it forever. If this kinda crap does continue there will be a revolution.

I think some of them are running the public schools.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
man this country sucks more everyday. I bet her pencil is almost as sharp as that knife.

94cobramike

Established Member
as i said before in another thread...

one of the top problems in america is that americans are turning into a bunch of pussies worried about getting their feelings hurt.... GROW A PAIR!!!

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
"No Tolerance" is legal speak for

"We are too lazy and or cheap to hire a legal team to write a real policy mandate that takes into account the spirit in which it is written, not just the letter."

I hold out hope every day, however, things like this make me want to hurl. I can't believe anyone could possibly justify this. I only hope these people are lambasted with a lawsuit, personally naming each faculty member, the administrators, and then the police officers that made the arrest. Since it seems the only way to fight senseless laws with no basis on reality, is with senseless lawsuits with no basis on reality.

Lets ruin a perfectly productive citizen of this country, so we can spend tax dollars to put them through our legal system for something they do not deserve. This makes total sense.

Only in America.

Last edited:

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
This is ludicrous! So what about the kids that use forks during lunch? They should arrest the whole school and charge them all.... WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!??!

seriously! A fork is like four smaller knifes that have been fused together with hatred and evil :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread